TBD

TBD on Ning

The 105th World Series Championship Series! New York Yankees vs. The Philladelphia Phillies Game 3

The World Series between The New York yankees and The Philadelphia Phillies is all tied up at 1 game a piece!! It now comes down to the best of 3 out of 5!!! We go over to Philadelphia where hopfully game 3 will be able to get played! (Somebody tell us what the weather is doing over in Philly--huh? Does it look playable--or could it be rained out?) Is this the game we will actually see the bats of Ryan Howard and A-Rod do the stuff it been doing all year? Or will pitching continue to be unhittable for each of the opposing teams?

If the game can be play (fingers cross people!!) It will begin at 8 pm EST!

Today's starting pitchers are:

For The NY Yankees--
Adam Rodriguez Pictures, Images and Photos
Andy Pettitte
Who with 16 post season wins, has the most
post season wins then any other pitcher in ML history!

And for The Philly Phillies

Cole Hamel
Who really kind of looks a little old
to be playing the game--doesn't he?
old man running Pictures, Images and Photos
(Now let's see how Mellymel will pick for hotness!!)

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Todays pitchers wives match up. Laura Pettitte versus Hedi Hamel.

Laura

Heidi

Is that Laura Pettitte or MellyMel?
Hey!! Hey!! That ain't Cole!! Melly!!! It aint Cole It is some fabricated formation of some alien being that once visited the planet and ate reeses peanuts and use the help of this kid to help get him to go home! It is not Cole!! Don't look at the picture--It is not real!!
The Cole Hamel pic that HAH posted looks a lot like me. How did you get that pic?
T-1 hour till the game---Where is Mellymel?? I thought she would drool over Andy by now in order to give him good karma tonight! That picture is a treat for her! (hehe)
It is not raining that hard!! Get that tarp up already!

Ok--Role call--If you are watching the game--even if u don't intend to post on this thread tonight--at least come in and say hi and let us know what the snacks are? (Probably the Halloween candies that your kids work so hard to get for u--right???) I got chips and dip and lunch meat sandwhich makings--and a 3 liter store brand diet cola! what u got??

Is quinn here--or is she at the game???
So everyone who is here--say hi!! Let's do the wave!!!!
That picture is too of andy Pettitte--and the other is too of Cole--a few years down the road!
I think The Yankees will win the game they are showing!!!! :)
Game over!! And the Yankees win game.........uhhhhhhh....ohhh darn it!!!!!!!!!
Hehe!!! They were replaying the last inning of game 2! Just a tease!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service