TBD

TBD on Ning

Tell me two things in response to the request. Then post your own for the next person.

Views: 4388

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

mmmmm, key lime pie is the best, Snagg!!  How nice of you making that for your girl!

Key Lime Pie and going for a nice swim appeal to me!

TM2T speed up your heart rate.

"Won't Get Fooled Again", by the Who, and people who know that you know that they're lying to you, and then lie anyway.

TM2 Ben & Jerry's flavors you can't stand.

Haven't tried them, but pretty sure I ain't eating Chuubby Hubby (comes to close to home)

Or Schweddy Balls. (comes to close to home)

TM2T that pi**es you off.

Rick Perry and Key Lime pie

TM2 reasons you have a pet

Cause I like to "pet', and I like things that purr.

TM2T you want.

PS. Key Lime Pie??????

P.S. Key Lime Pie??????

I love it, can't bake for crap, haven't found a good one in ages...
I've got a tiny key lime tree growing in a pot on the deck. Maybe 8 or so limes, but I'm sure there won't be enough for a pie this year, maybe a tart or two at best.

Something that I can feel smarter than, (Although I'm not too sure about our old girl - She's scary-smart), and the utter, unconditional, total love and devotion - Since I sure as hell can't expect that from humans.

TM2 reasons you won't be buying this new Wilco album on Tuesday. 

Cause I can catch some or their music online (Letterman etc) and I'm saving towards a massage therapist working on my neck, and a new roof. Right now, new tunes just don'r fit in the budget. Guess I'll just have to listen to your show.

TM2T you are saving for.

A new haircut and some AA batteries.

TM2 people you'd push into a tree chipper.

Sorry Snagg, I'm just not that cruel. I would only feed Bush and Cheyney (and Rumsfeld) up their knees in the chipper.

TM2 people that you admire.

My MIL who still travels & works @ 95 and tells it like she sees it (although it may not be the way I see it)  AND Maureen Dowd/Gail Collins (a statistical tie) for combining accuracy with humor and snark in their columns for a mighty fine read.

TM2 holiday (or special event) traditions you wouldn't think of doing away with.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service