TBD

TBD on Ning

Tell me two things in response to the request. Then post your own for the next person.

Views: 4388

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This little guy....

And puppies.

TM2T you wish you'd thought of faster than I did.

he made me smile too.  That would have been my answer:  baby humans and baby animals.

TM2T that turn your smile upside-down like Jeff Dunham's crabby old man puppet.  (you don't have to be male or old.)

Any time that same little guy gets really and truly upset, instead of merely peeved.

Anytime some slobbering idiot goes in front of TV cameras and says that god told him to keep this group from voting or that group to keep their personal lives private but leave the country anyway or that women shouldn't be allowed to run their own lives as they please or that he was supposed to keep all of the money and pay no taxes on any of it.

TM2 useful T that you learned from watching cartoons.

That a rascally rabbit can outsmart a bumpkin with a blunderbuss, and you can get someone to run smack into a door painted on a rock if you're cool. ("Please proceed.")

TM2T you can learn from watching pets play together.

How easy it to make me smile, and how much fur flies.

TM2T your pet doesn't like.

Strangers at the door, and someone shouting f***.

TM2T you do when strangers come to the door.

Fake a lurching limp, a paralyzed arm, a drool and a squint and answer the door with a "Yeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssss ?" in a Karloffian / Lorre-ish accent.

Either that, or tell them I'm still communicable, so they'd better make it snappy.

TM2T to order from our favorite and recently re-opened sushi bar tonight.

Don't have a clue as I've never had sushi. I guess anything that didn't have tuna or cat in the name.

TM2T you have never eaten, but would like to try.

Scotch eggs and red velvet cookies

TM2T you love to see on the dessert tray.

fruit and cheese

TM2T have been on the "to do" list too long.

Shovel snow and dust the top of the TV

TM2T you never put on the "to do list."

Finish sawing down that pine tree in the back 40 and feeding Rush Limbaugh to a pack of wild dogs.

TM2T you'd use in place of an alarm clock.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service