TBD

TBD on Ning

Give a report if you are getting snow or just come by and brag about your lack thereof.

Views: 56

Replies to This Discussion

My side walk to my car.   My darling #1son did this for me....*sigh*

Is that your recycle bin to the left there?

Just wondering...

Yup.  That pile of white past that is Gingers cottage. Poor thing had to find alternate housing till I cleaned up the entrance.
Which pile of white? ;-)

Maybe more to come in a while....

Beautiful dogs, Sir...
Look how cute...The dogs too ;-)
Tx for the pics, Snagg!

Pepper-Anne (the beautiful gold and black girl on the left & in the bottom picture) would cheerfully lay out in that snow all day if we'd let her. That thick coat of hers appears to make her impervious to cold and wind, and she has this regal, imperious air about her that makes it clear to everybody within earshot that this is HER street, and she reserves the right to stand guard and offer helpful comments to all who traverse it.

There's a Saint Bernard twice her size across the street whom she's never so much as growled at, yet he is totally subservient and respectful around her - While continuing a complete idiot around every other dog on the block, including our big black Ambrose, who is considerably less tolerant of his antics. Attitude goes a long way in the dog world.

My shepherd-grizzly bear loves to lay in the snow & out in the cold, too. I've had a hard time getting him to come inside lately. I'd be happy to leave him out, but the little one would be frantic if I left her inside & him outside when I'm not home. And she can't be left out b/c she finds ways to maneuver out of the fence. She's a pill. Here's my big guy.... omg, I love that boy.
lol!
What a contented looking dog pack!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service