TBD

TBD on Ning

Robbie this is for you.

Someone else has to get the coffee, I need to get to work!  Have a great day!

Views: 1081

Replies to This Discussion

ok, got it, folks!  everybody who's a "regular" has checked in, so i'll keep stopping here too!  you guys are well worth it!
Yayyyyyyy Lynn!  :)
thankx for stopping by, Moosie!
Hey Moosie we appreciate your appearances and I share your thoughts about pic posting and conversation capabilities.  Hope to see you here again soon.

Morning gang....

Nothing exciting around my place except for a gorgeous fall day...just the right hint of cool after a too warm day yesterday...it was in the 90's...blech.

I am getting my nails done so I get a break from the store...might have to play hooky for a little bit before I head back to the grind. LOL

Good morning Marty it is nice to see you here, :)
Good morning and good for you taking some hooky time.  You have little in the way of 'time for self' during the daytime.

good morning.  RRC's goofing off, i see -- working 6 full days/week is pretty tough, so i hope this morning was relaxing!

thanks for stopping in, Marty!

sunny but cool-ish here, for September anyhow.  i'd swear i saw frost designs on a truck in the parking lot this morning, but WeatherBug says it only got down into the 50s.  i'm a little concerned about getting my ficus tree inside from the balcony before frost, but really don't have a place for it, so want to leave it out there as long as i can!  and this is my first winter in the mountains since childhood, so i'm not sure what to expect for first frost and the like.

Morning Lynn....... well afternoon for you now.  We are going to get a couple nice weather days.  YAY!!!  I wonder if putting a plastic bag over your ficus at night will keep it outside longer.
thanks for that suggestion, i'll think on it.  it's about 6.5 ft tall, and just takes up more room inside than i want to give it!

Good morning friends happy Friday.  May your day go smoothly to slide easily into the weekend.

Sharon's mother's final diagnosis........ cancer free!!

Hopefully the rest of the house painting will be done today or tomorrow while the weather is going to be nice.

well, sounds like a very good morning, indeed, in your household, Richard!  that's remarkable news, so i won't sputter about how confusing it seems.  i know that brought a huge sigh of relief!

hard to believe it's the end of September.  wow.  i've now lived in this apartment for a month!  (can't count august.)  tomorrow, i'm taking a truckload of "stuff" to my daughter's new and mostly empty place, and will stop to visit the other daughter and g'kids who are living in my condo, too.  it's a couple hours drive, each way, so a long day, but the kids can do all the lugging stuff up the stairs, not me!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service