TBD

TBD on Ning

Do you bake from scratch or from a box???

What's your culinary skill level on a scale of 1-10?

Out of necessity I'm learning to cook and really enjoying it...especially baking. Send tips or recipes

BTW I made the cake below.....cream cheese pound cake

This is now Bob Stepp's recipe exchange.....share your secrets!!!!  not off the back of a Betty Crocker box!!

Tags: cakespiescookies, followtherecipe, friedanything, hostesscupcakes, littledebbieblech

Views: 101

Replies to This Discussion

Okay, how 'bout this, her cowboy... how 'bout I share my menus for the next several days as mr. hottie & I reunite here tomorrow night & then vacation in the Great Smoky Mtns starting next Wednesday? That'll be fun!
So, tomorrow night I'm making the Chicken & vegetable stir fry I already shared w/you, w/brown rice. And we'll have Raspberry & Pineapple sherbet for our pre-dessert dessert. '-)
I chose this b/c we won't get home from the airport 'til about 8pm & this is super quick to make.
Sounds like a plan to me. I know ya'll will really enjoy yourselves....happy for you.
Pimento Cheese spread.

Recipe available. Send self addressed stamped envelope along with a blank check made out to "jaylee53" c/o TBD on Ning.....;-D
I make some gooood pimiento cheese, too, Jaylee.

Recipe available. Send self addressed stamped envelope along with check for $5 less than what Jaylee is asking for, made out to "TaylorSteel591@teebeedee.ning.com" ;-D
You and the Blonde Yankee Girl could set up an auction for the Pimento Cheese recipe...
I'm liking it.
Donate all the proceeds to the "We love Bob Stepp Foundation" ;-D
Your "Blonde Yankee Girl" made me think of the compliment she & I are to one another,
w/me being a blonde southern girl. And THAT made me think of Amos Lee's song,
"Southern Girl". Where's Ubu? Hey - Ubu.... here's another Amos Lee song for your
listening pleasure... (sorry I hijacked your thread for just a minute, Bob)

A high jacked thread is better than no thread at all.
Cake from a box.

Kolaches from scratch.
Saturday morning chuckles....
I figure I better start sharing my menus for the next 10 days w/you now, b/c I might be tied up a lot starting tomorrow night.

yep. that's what I said. hehehe '-)

So....
Monday-

Breakfast: Bacon & Scrambled Eggs w/cheese
Lunch: Beef Franks w/homemade chili & broccoli slaw
Dinner: Pot Roast & Gravy
Roasted Rosemary & Garlic New Potatoes
Kale sauteed in Olive Oil w/Garlic & Sweet Vidalia Onions
(that's my secret for getting mr. hottie to eat fresh veggies- put garlic & onions in it & he'll eat it)

Tuesday
Breakfast: Egg & Cheese Sandwiches
Lunch: you know that leftover broccoli slaw? I'm folding Albacore tuna into it & voila! lunch!
w/cheese & crackers & apple wedges
Dinner: out - Blue Moon Pizza

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service