TBD

TBD on Ning

Good evening everyone, I am Ladyg your hostess for the weekend. I would like to welcome everyone to LADYG’S PLACE. Bring a friend, but remember if they do not belong to the group they will have to join in order to participate in the fun.

Long live Rock N Roll

Tags: Drinks, Friends, Fun, Music

Views: 32

Replies to This Discussion

good evening, Ladyg, Mary!!!!!!!
glad you two are still hanging in here!
i was out all day, playing catchup here and had to stop by Doug's b'day party in the DG as well.
i have missed both of you!!!!!! good to be here at the same time you are!
Hi {{{{{Lynn}}}}}, it seems like forever since we've all been together at the same time...lol I talked w/chickie cat on FB chat...she had hoped to be able to poke her head in for a min or two, but daughter is visiting from collage this weekend...:)
Hey Lynn, so glad you could stop by, Mary and I have been jammin to the oldies and new
Now I see why it is so quiet in here, I should have known about Doug's birthday today.
I'm so sorry I didn't think to say anything to you about it, b/c I thought you already knew....Ladyg
not to worry. he was gone all day, just like me! there were maybe 6 people there all at once, biggest crowd they've had all week. not sure what's going on, all of ningville is slowing down it seems

good to see the both of you anyhow!
i'm actually turning off and heading for bed ...
maybe tomorrow.

am kinda' glad you didn't need a barkeep tonite, since i wasn't here, LOL!

love ya both!
Nite Lynn, Sweet dreams too.......we also missed Cat she was in the Gathering place......instead of in here...........so she came by....too.......:)
Good night Lynn, next Saturday is my birthday party I hope you both will be there, my birthday is actually Friday but we will all be gone to my grandson's concert.

Need I say More? other than do u want me to put up an anncoument for your Birthday party?
That would be so sweet of you, thank you. Now let me tell you what bone headed thing I did today. I had two roasted chickens in cafe world worth 1600 serving had them on the counter and when to check on all my dishes and accidentally deleted 1600 servings. I had just made level 16, I could just scream.

I'm a screamin with ya girlfriend.........:)

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service