TBD

TBD on Ning

I have roamed all the way back to page 6 of the discussions. All Right!!! I admit that I kept getting distracted by all the goings on, both witty and serious, while I was gone. It took me a while to catch up. But I couldn't find my favorite discussion. "Random Thoughts". Finely on a random chance, I looked in the Games Dept. There it is. I don't understand. Who thought "Random Thoughts" should be in the games group? It's not fair. When I play games I have to concentrate. How can my ADD brain concentrate on a game, knowing that Random Thoughts is within a key stroke. I think all us random thinkers should rebel. If we can stay on subject long enough. Actually, I guess organized random thinking is an oxymoron.

Where do you think Random Thoughts should be?

Tags: confused, dazed, lunacy, sex, thoughts

Views: 57

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've got to go up to the house & drink some wine w/one of my housemates... I'm trying to be a "housemate" instead of the "landlady." @@
I may mow the lawn while I'm gone.
I'd rather be hanging out w/you guys. bbiaw
My grandmother said she kept outliving all of her doctors. She did.

How's your eye?
lmao!!
Reminds me of the old joke.
Guy is sitting in a hotel bar. A beautiful woman comes through the door and runs into a waiter. Her glass eye pops out, hits the floor and roll toward the guy sitting at the bar. He reaches down scoops up the eye and hands it too the woman.
A little later she show up back in the bar. Strikes up a conversation with the guy and they end up in a hotel room. It is the greates sex the guy ever had. Later he asks "Why me? You are gorgeous, you could have any man you wanted. Why did you pick me. She replys;

Scroll down

"You Just Caught My Eye"
My dog is watching Shakira shaking her ass booty.
Should I be worried?
Is she trying to follow along?
Obviously you're also watching Shakira shaking her ass booty. Do you have a crush on Shakira? Can't your dog have a crush on her, too? I have a crush on Amos Lee, but neither of my dogs ever pay him any attention. Of course, one of them is nearly deaf, so she can't fall for his beautiful voice first, like I did.
They both love my guy. Maybe they're one-man dogs.
Quinn, I believe I remember your dog being named Lucy. Is that correct?
I don't believe dogs are sexually attracted visually, so I wouldn't worry one way or the other. Dogs are sexually attracted by scent. So if you catch Lucy on your computer, searching e-bay for "scent of in heat party poodle", you need to worry.
Got a haircut today. She took FOUR INCHES OFF IT!

Not feeling very much like myself right now.
Show us pictures. (:>)
sigh... okay. I've never used my phone to take a pic of myself, but I'll try. ;-p

Here's a 'before,' snapped last weekend by my bff's partner, who obviously moved
as she snapped, so it's blurry, but you get the picture. ha

"Obviously moved". "Blurry" "It's the camera man's/equipment's/solar flare's fault."

Yeah, Right. Those are the kind of excuses that I hear from people trying to scam a few grand with purported "photos" of Bigfoot and Nessie. I say that D's girl is hiding something.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service