TBD

TBD on Ning

Winter's coming....  for a few, it's already arrived, but here in the mid-Atlantic, it's just threatening, so far.  I'm not a fan of fall, because it means that winter lurks around the corner, but for now, the leaves are still on the trees ... most of 'em, anyhow!  and the weather's still tolerable w/o gloves and hat!

please stop by, help yourself to coffee or tea or a soft drink, and tell us how your day (or your week) has been, and catch up with the rest of us!  Thanks for hanging on to this discussion thread!

Tags: friends

Views: 211

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Kremis

i'll be going over the river and thru the woods (and over the mountain too, LOL) to visit and dine with kiddlings on Thursday, so won't have time to stop here, so let me say a few hours early...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

I hope today turned out on the positive side.

mostly.  thanks for your good wishes.  i'm feeling lots of stress in neck/shoulders, i think from the kids being on the verge of obnoxious in the restaurant.  they've never learned manners and it drives me crazy, but there may be more going on inside my head that i'm not yet aware of....

Hope you and Thalia and RRC and all your families had a delightful day!

Morning all....awake way to early this tired morning. Had an enjoyable Thanksgiving, small group just my family and my folks but lots of delish food and lots of conversation. Yesterday was Plaid Friday and my legs were cramping last night so not too much sleep. Today is small business Saturday so we are doing it all again. 

Keep trying to send that rain my way Richard, the ponds are almost gone.

Dang, Crystal, the rain hasn't reached there yet?  *blows to the east

Good Saturday morning!  Thanksgiving was the best ever!  My daughter's in-laws put on a wonderful spread for the 12 of us.  Her father-in-law developed Bell's Palsy a couple days before so he was a little embarrassed for a while.  After dinner we all played Bingo for scratch tickets.  We are looking forward to next year when daughter and hubby host the event.

I get to play clothes dryer repairman with father-in-law later this morning.  I think mother-in-law will nominate us for knighthood when it is working again.  Hahaha

All have a good weekend of full tummies.

ah, RRC, i'm thinking you have unpadded concrete floors in the store?  those are brutal!  at least put some thick foam mats in a few places where you and Sheryl tend to stand more often?  even an occasional break helps.  still, i'm glad business was good enuf to keep you hopping!

Richard, white knight, riding to daughter's MIL's rescue by getting the dryer running, yes!  that's not a very hospitable climate for hanging clothes out to dry, i'm thinking....  glad the meal was good and the company too!  yay!

Thalia, i know you'll show up soon, so i'll go ahead and say hi, now!

Good grief it's Monday already.

Yes we received a thank you email saying it's sure nice to have soft dry clothes after 2 weeks without the dryer.  BTW If they had a repair person it would have cost them $450.00.  The new part cost $45.00 and a downloaded and printed repair manual cost $30.00.  Some savings huh!

Sharon' right should and arm pain has been persistent through doctor visits, physical therapy, ultra-sound, a chiropractor, ice packs and heating pad with no lasting results.  This morning she had an acupuncture session and came away with dramatic results.  She has an other appointment on Friday.

Have a good week!  November is coming to a close already.  Yikes!

and i've not been here for 2 days, my bad.

hooray that acupuncture helped Sharon's shoulder/arm!  yippee!  and good on you for getting the dryer fixed!

at long last, Michigan man no longer occupies rent-free space in my head.  he has succeeded in rationalizing himself out of my love life, and i must be happy about this, since i'm sure not feeling grief and i'm making plans to share a visit with a long-lost friend and lover, later in this week -- not a potential permanent mate, but he's been in and out of my life for 20-plus years now, so we've shared a lot of experiences, and he's worth my time, he treats me well.

tuesday nite.  what a Pacific Northwest kind of day -- gray rainy fog.  oh, and cold, winds from the north, clouds scudding southward all day.  and it's at least 3 months 'til spring, oh, woe is me....  i sure hope the sun returns in the morning!

I am glad I can share PNW type weather with you Lynn.  There is way more than I need or want.  I hope the midwest gets that much needed rain soon.  I am trying to send some RRC's way.  I may have to give up in a month or so though..... no particular reason.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service