TBD

TBD on Ning

Views: 17

Replies to This Discussion

I hope y'all have a great day!  I've been up since 2:30. . . and hoping this work day goes by fast.
Good morning Cat!  2:30????  I hope your day goes fast alright and the rest of the week as well.  {{{Cat}}}
Morning LynneAnne, it's back to the weekday getup at 4:30 for me.
Look out everyone...I am on a rampage this morning. My only day in months to sleep in and hubby's cell phone alarm starts going off at 6:30. I am going to need lots of coffee too.

I know that everyone is going to hate me but, I slept in until 7:30 this morning. I don't have to be to work until 1:30 this afternoon.

What is with all you people getting up in the middle of the night?  I also often  get up in the middle of the night. But, I'm not up very long. (:>)

Hope everyone has a nice day and gets lots of sleep tonight.

I wondered the same thing Robbie....I am lucky if I am asleep before 1 am.

Off to get another cup of coffee....

Good morning all,

I slept in till seven thirty this am...try to do that on Mondays...

Am sending a prayer to all of those in Joplin, Missouri who are without homes, friends and relatives

Hope all of you have a good monday filled with love and laughter

Yes, The Joplin disaster, on top of the Alabama distruction and the LA flooding makes this one of the worst years ever. I hate to wish time away, but think we may all be glad to see June get here. Well, maybe not the people who live in Hurricane areas.

Looks like there are only 5 or 6 of us who come here any more.  Think everybody else is over at George Richards Lodge.

Got to admit it has good graphics, but think I'll just stick with tbd until it dies from lack of interest. I guess i can understand people wanting to move around. After all, I do live in an RV. But, I'm done jumping around on social networks.

Robbie, I can't even imagine those in the Joplin area.  How awful.  I keep watching and it's really just too much.  

They've been calling for heavy thunderstorms here for days, but so far, we've had beautiful, sunny days with highs in the 80s.  I have all my flowers and herbs in now, and I'm sure after the weather we've had they'll really "kick in".  

there are 2 kinds of people in the world, i've discovered.  and we tend to attract our opposites.

i'm a night owl, and can very easily stay up 'til after midnight and then sleep until 10 am.  my children have been warned not to call me before that hour unless it's a genuine emergency.

some others are morning larks, and those folks often actually wake up cheerful and happy, which is a totally foreign experience to me.  wouldn't mind trying it, but have no clue how to make it happen!

hadn't seen George Richard's lodge, but won't be going there.  thanks for the info, tho', Robbie....

my buyer rescinded the sale today, based on results of the home inspection.  snarl.  that guy made it seem as if the place is a dump, based on "this might leak" and other speculations, as well as a couple of big and real issues that are fix-able.  seems like it was more in his portrayal than in the actual facts, but it's now going to become a handyman special or a tear-down, and thus may languish on the market for a very long time, in this climate....  sigh.  but i'm going to Michigan anyhow, the house can sit here empty just as well as it can sit here with me staying in it.  time to move on....

I am just stopping by To say hi

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service