TBD

TBD on Ning

i'm a little slow, it's taken 5 days into the month for me to realize that i was still chatting in last month's thread.  but here we go, spring really IS going to show up and soon, Daylight Savings Time will be upon us -- daylight lasts longer into my favorite part of the day, but for the morning larks, it means they get to stare off into the darkness for an additional hour.

Tags: friends, happiness, spring

Views: 363

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Good morning and TGIF although Crystal's Friday is tomorrow.  A slightly warmer and almost dry day to begin my day. 

what, a dry day?  be careful, you might dessicate, LOL!

Happy Friday, all!

Lynn, you had me worried for a bit.  But my day has gone fluidly.  Hahahaha

i just finished the estate accounting!  yippee!  this was the 2nd year, and nearly everything is done, but i'll have to do a final accounting for the $10K left in the checking account, that i kept until i knew whether there would be taxes to pay on stock sale.  just have to write the cover letter and copy all the documents (that's a royal PITB!) and will be DONE!!!!

YAY!!!  You must feel relieved.

Hi all,

Has been far too long since I have been on here, life keeps trotting along and I am with it,  amazing what happens when we are not watching  LOL

Life is good today,  I am not going to go to Michigan City in August as I am going to SF the end of april and first of may with my old love...and then of course, hopefully Oregon in September...am not sure what life will bring when we just let go and let things unfold...

I am happier than I have been in years and have to say that life is fabulous and filled with love and laughter

Will try to get on here more...

Have a great day all

oh, Thalia, it warms my heart to read that you are so happy!  thank you for sharing that news! 

i hope your time with mister "old love" is even better than my imaginings.  and lasts longer, too!

Thalia I echo Lynn's sentiments.  It's nice to see you are happy.  I hope life becomes even happier as it unfolds. 

hi, Richard, yes, let's cheer her on, for sure!  it's about time she got some good lovin'....

i finished copying the originals and shipped off the estate accounting for my sister's estate.  feels really good to know that's done!  all that's left is to pay myself for time expended, write checks to the heirs and submit the final accounting. YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!

i'd found a manufactured home community near here, a couple weeks ago.  this looks like a possibility, even before i sell the condo. lease is up in late July so i have time, yet, and truly i'd hate to forfeit this marvelous view i have, but as my lunch buddy pointed out earlier today, one has only to drive a few minutes from anywhere near here, to find such a view all over again. the place needs to update their website, big time, but the price is right, and the homes are livable.  http://augusta-woods.com

so, my lease ends late July, i have time to ponder yet....

Lynn and Richard and all else who come here today

Is windy yuck

Lynn, must feel good to have all of that done at long last, that is a job, know I am going to have some of that myself when my brother goes, won't think about that now

Richard and Lynn...yes is good to be happy....I am always a happy person anyhow, this just makes it that much better, is kind of like we are taking up from where we let off, yet is so totally different this time...alwas been wonderful...yet this is more wonderful, have never stopped loving him,

and now gotta go, he will be here soon and i need to make coffee...

have a tuesday filled with love and laughter

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service