TBD

TBD on Ning

i'm a little slow, it's taken 5 days into the month for me to realize that i was still chatting in last month's thread.  but here we go, spring really IS going to show up and soon, Daylight Savings Time will be upon us -- daylight lasts longer into my favorite part of the day, but for the morning larks, it means they get to stare off into the darkness for an additional hour.

Tags: friends, happiness, spring

Views: 363

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hello my friends,

Once again have not been on this computer much...

Have been chatting with my brother and an old friend who just lost his wife to cancer in November.  Work is crazy, crazy, crazy and again have to say I am so glad that I am on my way out instead of just coming in.

I have almost decided that i am not going to Mich. in August...too many things that I want to do and places that I want to be and of course will be coming to Or3egon sometime this summer...yeahhhhh..getting my ocean fix

Have a great tomorrow filled with love and laughter

thanks for stopping in, Thalia.

i'm not sure if i'm gonna' make it to the Michigan City meet, either.  but i WILL be in Denver in January, and i'm looking forward to sharing coffee or a meal with you!  it's too soon to negotiate dates yet, but i'll be there for about a week, so surely we can work something out.

hey Thallygal nice to see you stopped by.  I understand real life playing an important and time consuming role in your life.  I am sorry you are not going to Michigan.  We have planned to go but right now I am thinking it is quite an expensive adventure, even for a long weekend, particularly when there are many more places and things to do with our pennies.

The Oregon coast is waiting for you.  It's not sure when you are coming so the water undecidedingly comes in and out again until you arrive. Hehehe

the first day of spring!  yippee!

the sun is shining brightly and forecast is for upper 70s temp this afternoon, so i was startled to hear my weatherradio go off, this morning.  turns out, Virginia is having a "practice" tornado warning today, asking people to think through the steps they'll take if there were a REAL tornado warning.  a good idea, i suppose.  at least, here in the east, they no longer use sirens to warn, only broadcast radio/tv.

Happy first day of Spring Lynn.  Enjoy the weather for me.  Raining and very cool (not too cold) here.  I am hoping your weather radio doesn't go off for real ever.

Well, we waited up for Esperanza last night.  Sure enough, she was on the very last of Letterman and wore a necklace that wasn't Sharon's.  So we are short of sleep as a consequence.  The next possibility is the Jimmy Kimmel Late Late Late Night show on the 29th.  We will not stay up THAT late.

bummer that you guys lost sleep for nothing.  i just hope this celebrity-of-whom-i-never-heard-before isn't jerking Sharon around or trying to rip her off....

i shall indeed enjoy the weather.  would send you some, if i could....

Oh well, the brief period of excitement is worth no benefit if it comes to that.

Another heavy rain day here.  I have my plans to build my ark laid out and ready.

it would seem you're too close to the coast to need an actual ark, can't you just go rent a boat somewhere?  but ok, yeah, the architect would need his own plans, i get that....

RAIN...it rained. A wonderful, soaking rain. That did a lot to boost my spirits because it also cooled everything off. 

Play practice continues, we are 'off book' next week so that means I have got to hit the line studying as much as possible. 

Sorry the necklace wasn't worn Richard, maybe you can catch a nap.

I am sending you more rain Crystal.  We won't need it because there is snow in our forecast for tomorrow.  *sigh

this exchange made me laugh.  i know, it's wrong, it's unfair, but while the eastern half of the continent is basking in uncommonly early spring, you guys out west are having belated/extended winter.  and mid-continent, well, Crystal, glad you got your rain, it's good for the crops and critters, too!

Just got word from Sharon's sister in Salem OR (50 miles south).  They have 3-4 inches of snow and still snowing.  Nothing here.... 35 degrees.  *holds breath*

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service