TBD

TBD on Ning

i'm a little slow, it's taken 5 days into the month for me to realize that i was still chatting in last month's thread.  but here we go, spring really IS going to show up and soon, Daylight Savings Time will be upon us -- daylight lasts longer into my favorite part of the day, but for the morning larks, it means they get to stare off into the darkness for an additional hour.

Tags: friends, happiness, spring

Views: 363

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Glad you had a good day, Lynn!

We had a rainy day here in the 'Burgh.

Crazily busy...and my feet are tired. 

hope you can put 'em up and settle in with a glass of wine and maybe a snuggle for the nite....

had a lovely afternoon, lunch in charlottesville with a good friend! 

hope each one of you is having a good weekend!

I am up, but not moving yet. I hate the time change....absolutely hate it. Another long day in store, I am hoping we are not too busy at work, the leg aches were getting me last night. Then it is off to play practice..I have got to start learning my lines soon!!

Have a great day all....

thank you for stopping in, RRC!  I hope you get to sit down some, today!

I have wasted too much of the weekend.  Maybe there is too much to do and I have put it all off creating angst about it.  I don't know what's going on.  One thing about retirement is that there isn't the structure in the daily routine department as when I was working regularly.  I am sure it will pass and I'll get the move on pretty soon.  Should I attend a procrastinator's anonymous 12 step program?

I hope everyone is doing fine and healthy.

procrastinator's anonymous...i LOVE it.  my son is the candidate....

good to see you, Richard.  if you're gonna' procrastinate, please stop in and say hello!

I will stop by Lynn.  I have been so busy the last couple weeks and I keep forgetting to 'follow' this discussion as a reminder in my email.  LOL

Tomorrow I start the two straight days part of my work schedule. Since we are now on DST. I'll be getting up in the middle of the night. Going to bed now. 

I am willing to bet Happy adjusts better to the time change than you do Robbie!  LOL

thanks for stopping in, Richard!

Robbie, i sure hope you survive two whole days in a row of "working"?  is this still the campground deal that you had a while back?

RRC, hope you day off actually gave you some time to put your feet up again?

i have too much consulting work to do, it's interfering with my social life, but damned if it'll interfere with my swimming.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service