TBD

TBD on Ning

As a spin-off from caseyjo's Time Machine thread...

who would you like to cross paths with who's still living?

Who makes your Top 10 List of People You'd Like to Meet?

Tags: I REALLY want to meet..., Is that who I think it is?!, omg - look who it is!!

Views: 19

Replies to This Discussion

1) Tina Louise

2) Dawn Wells

I'd like to finally find the answer to that age old question...."who's hotter, Ginger or Mary Ann?"  I'm thinking it would be Mary Ann these days....Ginger would really be getting up there in years.

3) Connie Conehead----there was just something about that girl, I can't really put my finger on it.....she had a universal hotness.

4) Bristol Palin----I think we could teach each other some moves....er, dance moves, I mean.

5) Lisa Todd

6) Gunilla Hutton

These two were a couple of the hotties that lolled around in skimpy outfits on Hee Haw.  Ah-oo-gah!

7)  Fergie---Her humps, her humps, her lovely lady humps!

8)  Paris Hilton----shes hot!

9)  Angelina Pivarnik----You know, from the first season of Jersey Shore.  She once stated "Hey I've got big boobs and a fat ass"!  Shes the kind of down home girl to bring home to meet mom, I tell ya.

10)  Deez-----Uh, we're supposed to put her as one of our choices, aren't we?  I mean....its her question and all, and, uh.....she does have major levels of hotness.  And, uh. I mean, er, I'd like to list all the other TBD ladies here too, but it might be against the rules, so uh, by including Deez, I'm also meaning that, uh, she represents all the rest of them.

BTW, funes came in a somewhat distant 11th, but he was up against some stiff competition.
All right...I beat out Idi Amin.
I met Dawn when I was in Juvenile Hall...she used to bring goodies for the women there (maybe men too). She is a absolute Doll...Ginger is becautiful too...My lady painter friend did work for her at her house & Tina was right up on a ladder helping her paint..I respect both of those women...Good people....Both of them equally beautiful

Monty Hall

Lee 'Scratch' Perry

Harlan Ellison

Fidel Castro

Joe Coleman

Geronimo Pratt

Iggy Pop

Sarah Jessie

Brian Moore

Noam Chomsky

Monty Hall?

The "Let's Make a Deal" guy?

Is it because of that whole "Monty Hall Problem" thing?

Exactly Quinn...

Ooops...Geronimo Pratt died recently. I'll substitute Malalai Joya, the Afghan anti-war activist.

Clint Eastwood

Willie Nelson

Nolan Ryan

Whoopie Goldgerg

Ann Curry

Yogi Berra

Robin Williams

Tommy Lee Jones

Buck Brannaman

Reed Timmer

What a shock d’s…Amos Lee is on your list :-D

My list, in no particular order:

Warren Buffett
Dave Matthews
Meryl Streep
Paul Simon
Aaron Sorkin
Harper Lee
David Letterman
Rachel Maddow
Ed Rendell
Michelle Obama

hahaha!! *gigglesnort* I know Q, you were SHOCKED to find Amos there! hehehehe "-D

does everyone know why Ms. Michelle Obama is on Q's list, but our president is not?

Because she already met him! Spent a day w/him! Had lunch w/him - just the 2 of them!!

((ah! I'm so envious!))

I wish it were just the two of us...Then Senator, Obama had a staff of three with him...they did sit at the table next to us though...

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service