TBD

TBD on Ning

How do you compliment a woman without sounding.......

....LIKE A DIRTY OLD MAN?

After a certain age we guys get into more trouble by simply trying to be nice. Really, we just appreciate nature's wonders....really...

So, can't you ladies just deal with nicely?

Tags: art, beauty, didIreallyseethat, fun, love, romance

Views: 16

Replies to This Discussion

Right way: "That sweater you're wearing is lovely."

Wrong way: "Nice rack! Love those tight sweaters."
Way too much information to commit to memory Quinn. I'd get confused and stand there with my tongue hanging out trying to remember your advice.
Just please don't drool...
funesthememorious, if this happens, you did it the wrong way:

My fiancee informs me that if the man doing the complimenting is better than average looking, then there is no earthly way to compliment an unknown woman without them thinking that we are hitting on them.

So, see....It's THEIR fault.
Well now I know why I've been slapped so many times...........cause I'm so damned good looking!!! LOL!
Thanks for the insight.
I love receiving compliments, and I appreciate them. I think that most people are intuitive enough to know the difference b/t an inappropriate lech & a person who is simply being nice & genuine. Kudos to the latter - keep it up, please! '-)

And btw... Quinn's example is perfect.
Us Southern Boys will always compliment a lady. .........some more and for different reasons than others...:=)
Oh hell....just say "your butt makes those jeans look big". Get it over with and just move on.
*apply ice pack and take 2 aspirin too*
I like your style....(that's a compliment)
My wife once asked me, "Do these pants make my butt look big?"

And I responded, "I don't think it has anything to do with the pants..."

I mean, they were expensive pants! You'd think that she'd be happy that she didn't waste money on them!
I learned a long time ago there is NO correct answer to that question.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service