TBD

TBD on Ning

Alas,  The year is coming to an end.  Am planning (best laid plans) to visit here at least one time a day. And to make December bright in my eyes.  Love and laughter and good riddance to 2012.

Views: 583

Replies to This Discussion

I hope there will not be bad weather to slow you down and cause unsafe driving.

well, Richard, if the weather's bad and i can't get there, i won't risk my life for it. honest.

I know you will do the right thing given the circumstances.

i just answered my own question, RRC's town is only a smidgen on the map, off of I-70.  I'm thinking i'll need to stop by the store on my way home from conference -- the weekend after i meet Thalia!  with luck, that won't be a horribly busy time in the store but even if it is, we'll get to meet & hug, before i get back on the road!  yay!

I hope you can meet Crystal.  Of course give her a huge from me if you would.

Good morning,  Elizabeth and I just finished brunch....now soon and IET session, a little planning talk for the website...and homeward bound.  I am so glad that I do not work on Mondays...will have a good day of rest...although that is about all I have been doing here this weekend...Read an entire book that Elizabeth had got from the library....Lee Child Reacher novel, the new one....and I adore him....so that tells you how busy I have been.

Have a good sunday filled with love and laughter

Reading a good book can be a relaxing time.  It allows you to enter into the story and let the outside world move on without you.  Trouble is, like vacations, it's back to reality sooner than later.  LOL

I read every night 

i go thru a couple of novels and a few magazines every week, and most nites, i'll curl up with a book before i turn out the light, unless it's either seriously cold or i'm seriously tired!

what do you like to read, Julia?  i tend towards the hi-tech super-sleuth novels, but because i exchange books with 3-4 people, sometimes i get introduced to other things.  typically, i figure if that friend liked it well enuf to pass it on, it must be worth reading.  in fact, that's how i found Lee Child as an author!

Oh gosh Lynn I started out as a little stinker sitting on the edge of my Dad's overstuffed  arm  chair learning from him how to fill in the crossword puzzle page in the local Toledo Blade newspaper in Ohio

then I got hold of my sister's old McGuffey reader and learned words through sounding them out or waiting for someone to come home and tell me what the word was...I was left alone at an early age because both parents worked so when I got to school at the age of 6 the old "Dick and Jane " books were very boring to me.

through the years I have read fiction,nonfiction, Zane Grey ( my Dad's books), sience and history, horror, erotica, and I read French books and plays...

some of my favorite are anything by Gladys Tabor and Mary Lasswell...I just read

yes, it does sound like you read everything!  wow!  and some in French, too, yowza!

i enjoy the Reacher stories, too!

"down time" without depression is always a good way to spend a weekend!  yay!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service