TBD

TBD on Ning

Alas,  The year is coming to an end.  Am planning (best laid plans) to visit here at least one time a day. And to make December bright in my eyes.  Love and laughter and good riddance to 2012.

Views: 583

Replies to This Discussion

Good way to get the beautiful animals of the wild. 

Thanks Julia

Hi all!  I thought maybe there's a party going on in here with all notifications I'm getting on the people joining!

Thally, you are a joy!  I love following your posts.  Keep smiling!

Wow, remember  all the parties?  Those were fun times.  

I sure do remember the parties!  What fun times those were I miss them.

They may have joined TBD but I don't think this group.  I learned the influx of new members is a result of a couple other sites closing.

Hello everyone so glad you all still come in here. I didn't even know it was still open. I not only remember the parties in the Daily Grind, the Purple Lounge, the Gathering Place.........we must do this again............it was so much fun. I would like to see them start up again.

yes, the word is that Quinn is closing ThinkBeDo. welcome to you, new refugees!

there are some concerns about whether teebeedee.ning will alluva' sudden become too busy for the moderator to handle, but it's surprising to see that folks are migrating back to the Moosie's name!  welcome, all! 

Robbie set us up, but hasn't been around in months, so no one active here has moderator rights at all.  as long as we behave ourselves, we should be fine!

GOOD MORNING AND AFTERNOON TO ALL YOU MOOSIE'S...........PLEASE ENJOY SOME SNACKS

Well hello LadyG!  Nice to see you here and you brought snacks!!!  Mmmmmm!  Come back anytime.  :)

ah, the way to a man's heart....

Ladyg feeds us well!

my Denver trip got rearranged today, but i'm thinking that won't impact my visit w/ Thalia.  it'll mean that i have to drive like the proverbial bat-out-of-hell to get there in time to visit my other friend, but the good news is that i'll have ample time to return home and maybe visit other friends along the way.  haven't begun processing that part yet, but it has possibilities....

Other than the bat-out-of-hell part it might work out better for you.

well, it's a 22 hour drive, and i'll have about 2-1/2 days, so it'll just be straight driving, but the road is entirely interstate.

but on the way home...hey, RRC, how far off I-70 are you?  i know i'll stop in Lawrence, and that you're somewhere closer to Denver than that, but not exactly where

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service