TBD

TBD on Ning

Whats the last song, Tv Vid, or on-line tune you listened to?..If you cant remember, what do you feel like listening to & if you dont feel like listening to anything, what is one of your all time favorite tunes?..Take your pic.....It's Blast it  time in the old TBd music room tonight.... So hit it peeps This is what I just listened to......It's actually on my profile right now.

Views: 3066

Replies to This Discussion

There was a old theater in the town I grew up in called the Fox...as years went by the theater closed but opened again only to show old movies & documentaries...It only cost 50 cents. We went one day thinking we were going to see a movie & low & behold it was a documentary on Woody Guthrie...We were disappointed, but the documentary was so interesting we ended up happy we saw it instead of the movie we went for.... I have been a fan  since that day at about the age 13 or 14 I think.
Cute mash-up Joella
Didn't we grow up w/ great music......Gawd...the choices,the energy..out the roof
Oh BoY...:)
Good band.....I had my hand (almost) on one of their old cd's a at a yard sale recently, but a guy beat me to it...(meany)...:)

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service