TBD

TBD on Ning

This is like the 6 & 7 Letter Word Games but way more CoMpLiCaTeD!!

5 Letter Word + Make A Sentence + Tag Team Story

Word Game Trifecta!

1) Form a new word from the current word by rearranging the letters &/or changing ONE letter only.

2) Include your new word in a sentence.

3) Sentence must build on the previous sentence to tell a story! ;-P

Tags: 7_Letter_Word_Game, Letters, Word_Game

Views: 124

Replies to This Discussion

That would be a TRIAL in and of itself.
But it would help people coming LATER to find the place.
And those who followed the trail to find the restaurant could then leave more clues for those coming AFTER them.
Yes, especially people whose FORTE is treasure hunts & the like.
A successful hunter might just collect all those scattered bread crumbs, add some eggs and nuts and make a delicious TORTE.
Or better yet, skip the bread crumbs & make one of my favorites, a flourless chocolate-espresso torte as a decadent TREAT.

btw... I went to a Coffee Meetup last night at one of Atlanta's best little coffee shops, where they roast their own beans. I'm somewhat of a purist. I drink "Cortados" - just espresso w/a LITTLE steamed milk, no foam. The one I had last night was exquisite. Talk about a treat! mmm...
That sounds good. For a savoury variety, we might also include some TARTS such as German Zwiebelkuchen (Onion tart), or Swiss cheese tart made from Gruyere.
You're making my mouth water! Let's START making them now!
That might be a SMART move as well as a way to keep relatively cool in the AC on a hot steamy day like today. It's going to be a another real "killer" heat index wise.
Yes, we can stroll thru the cool grocery store, pushing our CARTS as we collect the ingredients.
We must remember to drive sedately, as we don't want to SCARE away any of the regular clients as we make our rounds of the aisles.
Oh, poo on that, Chez - I say we have cart races thru the aisles & then load our carts w/ice CREAM! YAY! '-)

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service