TBD

TBD on Ning

This is like the 6 & 7 Letter Word Games but way more CoMpLiCaTeD!!

5 Letter Word + Make A Sentence + Tag Team Story

Word Game Trifecta!

1) Form a new word from the current word by rearranging the letters &/or changing ONE letter only.

2) Include your new word in a sentence.

3) Sentence must build on the previous sentence to tell a story! ;-P

Tags: 7_Letter_Word_Game, Letters, Word_Game

Views: 124

Replies to This Discussion

Change happens slowly and often times proceeds at CREEP speed.
Yes, and sometimes that's a good thing, like that time moved quite slowly & luxuriously this afternoon when I took some time to admire the CREPE Myrtles.
They are beautiful plants but they won't grow here. We have to content ourselves with the CHEEP of the many birds in our yard (and hope the cats don't get the babies before they're big enough to fly on their own).
Well, do PEACH trees grow there, Tab? Have you ever had a Georgia peach? We hated to admit this, but the local peaches we had when we lived in SE Michigan were better than Georgia peaches!
Yes, we do have peach trees, some here on our place but our trees are past their prime and bear very little now. Peaches are one of my favorite fruits (slurp) so we tend to CHEAT a bit and buy grocery store peaches (from all over).
Yes, I bet many a person ACHES to have been more responsible in better times.
Yes, it's better if one PACES his/her spending but with some people, having any money at all tends to burn a hole in his/her pocket and the money disappears as fast as it appears.
Yes, and some people buy things they'll never need, like winter CAPES when they live in Florida.
They might be healthier and perhaps wealthier if they spent their money on PEARS and peaches and citrus fruit.
Yes, and since they're in Florida, they could also feast on oysters, and maybe even find a PEARL!
Once a pearl is found, others will be on the ALERT to find even more. Pearls make beautiful jewelry.
People could leave a TRAIL of oyster shells leading to the restaurant, like the breadcrumbs in Hansel & Gretel.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service