TBD

TBD on Ning

This is like the 6 & 7 Letter Word Games but way more CoMpLiCaTeD!!

5 Letter Word + Make A Sentence + Tag Team Story

Word Game Trifecta!

1) Form a new word from the current word by rearranging the letters &/or changing ONE letter only.

2) Include your new word in a sentence.

3) Sentence must build on the previous sentence to tell a story! ;-P

Tags: 7_Letter_Word_Game, Letters, Word_Game

Views: 124

Replies to This Discussion

In other words, you're saying we will have to wait and see just how smart the aforementioned leader is when it comes to managing the situation.
We shall start our recovery and see what happens.
hiya. yes, tabitha, I am serious. too long & painful a story to share here. :-P but thank you for asking.
{{{((({{{Doug!}}})))}}}

Yes, & that is in such delightfully stark contrast to disappointing fast food!
Is there a snark in my computer that would allow Taylor to even say the words "Fast foods"? Don't even think it Taylor. Remember the jeans.
You two are pretty sharp with the words; I'm impressed.
And very deserving of a large bouquet of red spray roses especially appropriate with Valentine's Day this weekend.
awww..... you guys are sooo charming! I'm much more likely to get a stray than I am a spray.
And with strays, one needs a big yard or several big yards for the critters to roam and play and exercise and just be themselves.
Yes, and a secure trash bin to protect from big messes when one of them raids the outgoing waste.
Now Doug, not even a laird could accomplish such a feat even if he had a liard at his disposal.
But perhaps if he arranged for maids to clean up the damage caused by the raids, peace would prevail in the neighborhood.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service