TBD

TBD on Ning

This is like the 6 & 7 Letter Word Games but way more CoMpLiCaTeD!!

5 Letter Word + Make A Sentence + Tag Team Story

Word Game Trifecta!

1) Form a new word from the current word by rearranging the letters &/or changing ONE letter only.

2) Include your new word in a sentence.

3) Sentence must build on the previous sentence to tell a story! ;-P

Tags: 7_Letter_Word_Game, Letters, Word_Game

Views: 124

Replies to This Discussion

They live to fight another day, of course, at which time there will be plenty of all hands on deck mates for yet another valiant attempt at successful gaming.
yeah, yeah, Cuppa, you busted me. That reference dates back to a past time w/cats. However, I DID have 3 dogs & 2 cats who cohabited quite happily together for many years. But now that I have an ever revolving door of dog shelter/foster/rehab, you are right, it's no place for felines. ;-)

Okay, I have to whip out my 'brag book' - here's my current foster, Casey. She's a doll.
If anyone in Georgia is ready for a sweet, shy homeless dog to take in, let me know!

As Taylor relates, one animal can take the place (or stead) of another without either being adversely affected, in most instances. The more things change, the more they stay the same!
I better get this last post or 2 in before I run out of steam.
It's too cold here for much steam. In fact, it won't be that long before the rubber meets the road and Tabitha is off to bed.
When one has motes in their eye it is easy to miss the value of sleep.
No need to atone for such a worthy objective but now it's morning (the big morning) of the ever-exciting Super Bowl Sunday. Big Whoop!!!!
I need to stop writing notes and get on with my day!
Now that could be the onset of some serious stuff, people to see, things to do, etc., etc.
(really good one, Tabitha!)

It could be, but water damage stole my home, so it's back to demo, clean, repair . . . and grieve some more. :-(
That's terrible news, to have your abode smote with that kind of damage. Assuming you are serious, what has happened?
Perhaps the next set of residents can remit the unwanted baggage to some unknown/unfortunate personage for consideration.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service