TBD

TBD on Ning

This is like the 6 & 7 Letter Word Games but way more CoMpLiCaTeD!!

5 Letter Word + Make A Sentence + Tag Team Story

Word Game Trifecta!

1) Form a new word from the current word by rearranging the letters &/or changing ONE letter only.

2) Include your new word in a sentence.

3) Sentence must build on the previous sentence to tell a story! ;-P

Tags: 7_Letter_Word_Game, Letters, Word_Game

Views: 124

Replies to This Discussion

Naw, all that sand and dust and temperature fluctuation aren't for the likes of me, with not even an Edsel to drive for transportation and shopping needs.
Now Doug, where does it say in the rules that proper nouns are prohibited?

If so, I'd better hop on my trusty steed and away we would go.
I could ride w/you, Tabitha, but I couldn't wear my tweed for the ride b/c it would be too hot in the desert.
You're definitely right about that Taylor, but you can be assured of having few worries about those troublesome weeds getting in the way of our trusty, full steam ahead steed.
Do you think we could grow weeds if we planted seeds along the way?
We might need some sedes to sit on to sow the seeds. (Before you ask, here tis: http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/sedes).
Has anyone else done some naughty deeds while sitting in a sede? Lap dancing comes to mind, at least on my bucket list.
Not Tabitha, her needs are very simple; she uses every nice comfortable sede in the house for the sole purpose of comfort and napping. It's always easy to tell which sedes she has chosen, as she leaves her calling card behind (cat hair).
Hey, you didn't even give me a CHANCE to know that one, Tabitha! Okay, you were right, I didn't. ;-p

My cat sits wherever she deems fit to sit.
True cat behavior, for sure, in that each animal seems to feel it is entitled to enjoy the family's household to the fullest, regardless of fact that other people live there too. If one of us happens to be sitting in a desired chair, cat will jump up on our lap and then attempt to dissuade us from continuing to sit where it wants to lay. Sometimes it works; sometimes it doesn't.

seems
Taylor, since your house teems with abandoned dogs, do you really have a watch cat to keep them on good behavior?
If so, be careful not to encourage cat/dog teams relationships that might just possibly lead to your very own super bowl game right there at home.

Cuppa what happened to your cowboy hat!!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service