TBD

TBD on Ning

All Discussions Tagged 'TBD' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

If you could spend a day with me what would we do?

If you could spend a day with me what would we do?

Started by Aggie

21 Dec 25, 2018
Reply by Aggie

Raising Membership....

Before I go any further, I want to say that I am asking this question as an 'innocent civilian', and not a member of an administrative grou…

Started by Mother Sanity (JackieRodzinski)

54 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by Bull

Well...Did TBD end? Will it? Whats the scoop?

When rumors start flying, I tend to keep my head down. (That and hell, the weather'sbeen great)! So, any solid nooze???

Started by Mother Sanity (JackieRodzinski)

96 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by Goldilocks46

The Alternative Island Of Misfit Toys

My fiancee and I are considering a lifestyle change. It would involve winning a LOT of money and then buying our own private tropical islan…

Started by Snagg

68 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Snagg

Pru's liver's Birthday!

For those that remember Pru, the sweetheart that received a liver transplant on Friday the 13th of Feburary last year.  I believe she is do…

Started by Aggie

37 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by Dazzling Zoomer Gal Diana

BIGGEST TBD'R

Why is this print so huge? Anyway..   Every week I record and sometimes watch "The Biggest Loser" for folks who love food, put on pounds an…

Started by KarenSme

38 Jan 30, 2010
Reply by J Lee S

Old TBD Site

Ok, time to confess. How many of you still have the old TBD site linked up, still in your favorites or set up to automatically open on your…

Started by Lobo

9 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by DannyO

I did something really really dumb...

I was at the old TBD and I was reading a discussion about how we all need to delete our information on our profiles...so that information i…

Started by Darkhairblueeyes

30 Jul 28, 2009
Reply by Rhiannnonn

Suggestions

After a few days here. I like many, are still trying to figure out the best way to use this site and make it feel like home. I have noticed…

Started by Bull

69 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by Alla

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service