TBD

TBD on Ning

kainsworth's Discussions (1,010)

Discussions Replied To (413) Replies Latest Activity

"I know. I love that. Wine is easier to digest than romance."

kainsworth replied Feb 13, 2010 to Why don't they make Valentine's Day cards for

228 Feb 10
Reply by Aggie

"I am thankful that February is the shortest month, and that it's nearly half over."

kainsworth replied Feb 13, 2010 to I AM THANKFUL FOR

372 Nov 28, 2013
Reply by TeeBubbaDee

"I can't believe I forgot to post what I usually say to people on the day. It would m…"

kainsworth replied Feb 13, 2010 to Why don't they make Valentine's Day cards for

228 Feb 10
Reply by Aggie

"There is so much more to share. How about Valentines for exes, like: If you hurry u…"

kainsworth replied Feb 11, 2010 to Why don't they make Valentine's Day cards for

228 Feb 10
Reply by Aggie

"BAF, I guess I'm tapping into unknown depths of emotion about the subject. Aggie, I…"

kainsworth replied Feb 10, 2010 to Why don't they make Valentine's Day cards for

228 Feb 10
Reply by Aggie

"What about: Don't worry about the missing teeth. It just means that there is more r…"

kainsworth replied Feb 10, 2010 to Why don't they make Valentine's Day cards for

228 Feb 10
Reply by Aggie

"Oh, that is very cute. Almost makes me want to stop being cynical and disgruntled ab…"

228 Feb 10
Reply by Aggie

"How about these: If you were a booger I'd pick you first. or My love for you is l…"

228 Feb 10
Reply by Aggie

"Lovely. Especially the duct tape part."

228 Feb 10
Reply by Aggie

"I have always found Valentines day annoying. Even when you try not to have any kind…"

228 Feb 10
Reply by Aggie

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service