TBD

TBD on Ning

Forum Discussions (1,410)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Couple Speak

So, how do you relate to your partner...here's an exchange I just had with my significant other... Steve: Why are you wearing your socks i…

Started by Wylde Abandyn

15 Aug 1, 2009
Reply by 1GreatLady53

Untitled

No Description

Started by z100

56 Aug 1, 2009
Reply by RayDane

A Tribute to TBD

A Blog tribute to TBD & Robin by Gillian - of "Insight & Ingenuity" - a consulting firm specializing in social media. Enjoy. http:…

Started by Dazzling Zoomer Gal Diana

1 Aug 1, 2009
Reply by Bull

Finally, I have a plan . . .

Ya-yeah. So I think I have it. I do, I have it. It would be a plan, and so now you may call me Stan. Yeah-ya. You can call me Stan, and thi…

Started by ZenDog

35 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by ZenDog

Was I The Victim Of A Federal Civil Rights Violation?

Back in June I sent the following letter to the Civil Rights Division of the U.S. Department of Justice. I allege that I was a victim of a…

Started by Gary Freedman

5 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by blondie 11

Paging Rocketman! Paging Rocketman!

Before you are cleared for entry you must complete the class in "Political Correctness"! Its being held in Building E. Did you bring X wi…

Started by Stir Young

9 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by TeeBubbaDee

Weird Group Invites

How do I get "invited" to some of the groups that are trying to recruit me? I currently have invites in my box from "The Devastation Of Div…

Started by Wylde Abandyn

5 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by larry kremis

warning about online threat to women

Police Warning to Online Members State police warning for online: Please read this "very carefully"..then send it out to all the people o…

Started by Lynn Finley

35 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by Alla

A Message from James Rucker

More and more, right-wing talk show hosts are bringing race-based fear mongering into the mainstream, but FOX's Glenn Beck just took it to…

Started by ZenDog

20 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by ZenDog

You know what I like (just easy conversation)

I'll say what I like, then you say what you like Pine trees, and walking in flip flops.

Started by SeaRain

60 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by Karen Bear

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service