TBD

TBD on Ning

Forum Discussions (1,410)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What keeps you going.

When you would just rather pull the covers up, stick your head in the sand, dig a big hole and bury yourself because life is too harsh or c…

Started by TeeBubbaDee

41 Aug 8, 2009
Reply by BethD

ARTISTIC TYPES NEEDED ASAP - I need help decorating for a baby shower

DZ said men can help too - really she did, see below. What an interesting topic! Actually - it is FOR WOMEN ONLY but if there are some cha…

Started by SeaRain

10 Aug 8, 2009
Reply by Wylde Abandyn

Music coming from the furnace or A/C

Do you hear music coming from the furnace or A/C? I have always heard music, far away but not garbled, when the furnace or A/C is on. Since…

Started by SeaRain

3 Aug 8, 2009
Reply by The Dyslexic Dodger

Why do you live where you live?

Where do you live? Why? Were you born there? Did you move after college or after meeting someone wonderful? Did you move to take a job? Do…

Started by SeaRain

55 Aug 8, 2009
Reply by The Dyslexic Dodger

TURNOFFS in the dating scene

Turnoffs in the dating scene are probably the same as turnoffs in social life. However, married people or people in a committed relationshi…

Started by SeaRain

59 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by stillgoing

Your First "M" Rated Movie

Can you remember the first one you went to? Mine was Play Misty For Me starring Clint Eastwood. My older sister and her boyfriend took me…

Started by Ubu

22 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Lin Frey

The 'Bang your head on the keyboard game'!

And this is how you play: Bang your head on the keyboard - maybe once, maybe twice -(Try to hit a different section the scond time!) ty6g…

Started by HAVE_A_HEART

35 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Westerly_2

SUMMER VACATION

If you were given $2000.00 to take a vacation, where would you go and what would you do? Parameters: You have to stay in your own state; a…

Started by SeaRain

9 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Brine

junk mail

3 times a week i get junk mail i am geting sick of it i wish thare was nomore junk mail

Started by james fahey

3 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Bull

HOLD THE LINE

THIS IS INDIA . IT'S WHERE YOU CALL WHEN YOU HAVE A TECHNICAL PROBLEM WITH YOUR COMPUTER

Started by Darby

8 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by SeaRain

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service