TBD

TBD on Ning

Hello and Welcome to all that come by our humble lounge. Please sit and have coffee and breakfast or we also have take out if you need to get to work. You are most welcome to return in the evening for drinks, music and lots of fun. Leave a message and say hello, we are so glad that you stopped by to visit us.

Ladyg - Owner
Mary - Manager
Lynn - Bartender

Tags: Friends, Fun, Humor, Music

Views: 11

Replies to This Discussion

Well Dang Lynn we keep missing each other....every night this week!!!!!!!...have been over in DG visiting with Buzz and gang........and have missed having you there too!
Good morning all!

Photobucket
Oh my gosh. . . is someone having a birthday?

Happy birthday Jeff! I hope it's a good one for you!

Photobucket
little late getting here but thank u cat ..
Photobucket
Happy Birthday Jeff, a little late getting here myself.......but made it for sure!
i made it home, maybe see you guys over the weekend!

((((jeff))))--hope your birthday's been a good one!
morning, all! hope your Saturday is a good one!
ok, now it's Sunday morning, and all you good peoples are off to church. hope to catch you when you stop by later to say hello...
hellooo!! cat ladyg lynn mary & all who come through theses doors ...hope u all have a great sunday!!..
Well here I am home for a night!...Last two night's I've been gone.......so it's nice to be able stay home...as I was in the local Christmas Parade today.....and church this morning.....it's been a busy weekend........Hello to all......hope everyone's weekend has been a good one! {{{{{{{Hugs to all}}}}}}}}.......

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service