TBD

TBD on Ning

I regret to announce that our dear friend, Rita DiTrolio passed away tonight. Known as ritatroll on Eons and Rita DiTrolio on TBD. She was very active in both Eons and later TBD. I met her at a SKIT in San Antonio. She also attended Moose's Events and TBD events in Florida.

Tags: EONS, TBD

Views: 40

Replies to This Discussion

Rita DiTrolio

Rita DiTrolio in white at San Antonio SKIT

Me with Rita at Menger Bar across from the Alamo, were Teddy Roosevelt recruited the Ruff Riders.

Rita Marie (Tuno) DiTrolio, 73, died Sunday, September 29, 2019, in Nashua. She was born on February 19, 1946, in Philadelphia, PA, the daughter of Angelo and Frances Tuno. She was married to Joel DiTrolio for 42 years until his death in 2009.
Rita is survived by her two sons, Matthew (and his wife Heather) and Michael. She was incredibly proud of her three grandchildren, Alexander, Amalia, and Ethan, who loved their Mimi very much.
Rita was a graduate of both Douglass College and Rivier University and taught for many years at Daniel Webster College prior to her retirement. She was a longtime Hollis resident, active in the community through Hollis Women’s Club and volunteering in the school system.
A memorial celebration will be held privately at a later date. Assisting the family with arrangements is the Cremation Society of NH. For more information, please visit www.csnh.com.

I was so sorry to hear this.  RIP, Rita.  Wish I had gotten to meet you.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service