TBD

TBD on Ning

Ok. Lots for sale? How many acres are we talking about? I was leaving our Pocono, Pa. development this past Labor Day weekend after 2 days and nights away from our NY home with my wife. So I see this sign driving past a home that reads "Lots For Sale". I tell my wife that the person must be selling land but she says that they must be selling items. Now, the sign did not  say "A lot for sale" Am I interpreting this wrong. ?

I've seen yard sales but it's true those folks are not selling their yard and a red tag sale?? Is anyone selling red tags? possibly but unlikely... but a lot for sale? a lot of what? Well this almost turned into an argument with my wife who is the kind of person who is never wrong even when she is wrong. Well,our next trip in about a month,I'll check this out when I have a lot more time...until then a lot is on my mind.

Views: 50

Replies to This Discussion

I agree with her this time.  I've seen the same choice of words in the paper and it's always been about yard sales.

Here's one (sort of like it but not a lot).  Hearse and rehearse.  Suprisingly, these two words come from the same root:  to harrow.  Don'tcha just love words??

YEAH-sometimes these sign messages are as clear as mud. I know a garage sale doesn't mean just the garage is on sale especially if it is connected to the seller's house. But a lot? Who knows?

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service