TBD

TBD on Ning

1. Which Christmas carol have I fractured, whose translation is synonymous with the phrase "speechless caliginosity".
Salient Gnat
Answer: (Two Words, 6 and 5 letters)

2. Which Christmas carol have I fractured, whose translation is synonymous with the words "arctic season awe inspiring terra firma"?
When Tar Want Tour Lend.
Answer: (Two Words, 6 and 10 letters)

3. Which Christmas carol have I fractured whose translation is synonymous with the phrase "believers gather around"?
Yocum Algae Freight Fall.
Answer: (5 Words, 2,4,3,2 and 8 letters)

4. Which Christmas carol have I fractured whose translation is synonymous with the phrase "chinking ringers"?
Chang Girl Bills
Answer: (Two Words, 6 and 5 letters)

5. Which Christmas carol have I fractured, whose translation is synonymous with the phrase "fauna with the florid schnozzle"?

Rid After Rared Noise Randy
Answer: (5 Words, 7, 3, 3, 5 and 8 letters)

6. Which Christmas carol have I fractured, whose translation is synonymous with the phrase "incidental shaveling percussionist"?

Ladle Drama Bray
Answer: (Three Words, 6, 7 and 3 letters)

7. Which Christmas carol have I fractured, whose translation is synonymous with the phrase "flawless Bohemian mogul"?

Glued Clang Once Sauce Less
Answer: (Three Words, 4, 4 and 9 letters)

8. Which Christmas carol have I fractured whose translation is synonymous with the phrase "canescent yuletide"?

Weight Cress Miss
Answer: (Two Words, 5 and 9 letters)

9. Which Christmas carol have I fractured whose translation is synonymous with the phrase " flora that may cause skin irritations"?

Den Holy Antler Half Fee
Answer: (5 Words)

10. Which Christmas carol have I fractured, whose translation is synonymous with the phrase "immense jubilation to the masses"?

Chai Teeter Wheeled

Tags: carols, christmas, fractured

Views: 10

Replies to This Discussion

1. silent night
2. winter wonderland
3. Come all ye faithful
4. Jingle bells
5. Rudolph the red nosed reindeer
6.Little Drummer Boy
7.Good King Wenselas
8. White Christmas