TBD

TBD on Ning

Britt Reid (Seth Rogen), son and heir to Los Angeles' largest newspaper
fortune, is a rich, spoiled playboy who has been happy to maintain a direction-less existence. When his father James Reid (Tom Wilkinson) mysteriously dies, Britt meets an impressive and resourceful company employee, Kato (Jay Chou). They realize that they have the resources to do something worthwhile with their lives and finally step out of James Reid's shadow. Kato builds the ultimate weapon, The Black Beauty, an indestructible car with every weapon and gadget imaginable and Britt decides that in order to be heroes, they will pose as villains. With the help of Britt's new secretary, Lenore Case (Cameron Diaz) they learn that the chief criminal in the city is named Benjamin Chudnofsky (Christoph Waltz). He has united all the gangs under his power, and he quickly sees that the Green Hornet is a direct threat to the prosperous criminal underworld he controls. The film will be directed by Michel Gondry (Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind) from a screenplay written by Seth Rogen & Evan Goldberg (Superbad, Pineapple Express), based upon “The Green Hornet” radio series created by George W. Trendle, and produced by Neal H. Moritz (The Fast and the Furious). The film is slated for release January 2011.

To be released in 2D, 3D and 3D IMAX.

http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/thegreenhornet/

Tags: 2011, green, hornet

Views: 13

Replies to This Discussion

I dunno...Seth Rogen...
Looks good but seriously Seth looks weird...
He's not my idea of a action but hero. Just have to wait and see how he does.
Is this the same guy in Pineapple Express? If so, I like him. There was quite a bit of unexpected action from him in that movie. But I'd have to agree with John. This is a little different.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service