TBD

TBD on Ning

All Discussions Tagged 'comments' (18)

← Back to New Movie, DVD Releases
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Your New Movie Releases for the Weekend of August 28th

The Final Destination- On what should have been a fun-filled day at the races, Nick O'Bannon has a horrific premonition in which a bizarre…

Started by Earende

5 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by Jose Chan

Your New Movie Releases for the Weekend of August 21st

Inglourious Basterds - Brad Pitt stars in Quentin Tarantino's violent WWII tale of soldiers, peasants and resistance fighters who collide i…

Started by Earende

2 Aug 21, 2009
Reply by Maxim Oleksyn

The Time Traveler's Wife

Clare has been in love with Henry her entire life. She believes they are destined to be together, even though she never knows when they wil…

Started by Earende

5 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Junebaby

Your New Movie Releases for the Weekend of August 7th

There's something for everyone, or so it seems this weekend! Enjoy! G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra - From the Egyptian desert to deep below t…

Started by Earende

0 Aug 5, 2009

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

Voldemort is tightening his grip on both the Muggle and wizarding worlds and Hogwarts is no longer the safe haven it once was. Harry suspec…

Started by Earende

3 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Earende

New Movie Releases for the Weekend on July 10th

Bruno - Bruno, a gay fashionista is the host of the top-rated late night fashion show in any German-speaking country--apart from Germany. B…

Started by Earende

3 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Earende

New Movie Releases for the Weekend of July 3rd

Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs - Manny, Sid, Diego and the rest of the computer- animated critter crew are back for their third prehistoric…

Started by Earende

3 Jul 3, 2009
Reply by Lowell Brandon

Orphan

The tragic loss of their unborn child has devastated Kate and John, taking a toll on both their marriage and Kate's fragile psyche as she i…

Started by Earende

3 Jul 3, 2009
Reply by Lowell Brandon

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service