TBD

TBD on Ning

Tilapia Fish Sticks

Ingredients:

2 tilapia fillets, sliced lengthwise (you can also use halibut or any fish you prefer)

1 cup breadcrumbs, or panko

1 egg, beaten

1/4 cup flour

parsley

*i also added red pepper flakes for some spice (that’s a must!)

Directions:

Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Take the fish fillets and slice lengthwise, then cut the lengths in halves (about an inch wide). In a small shallow bowl beat the egg. In a separate bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together. Dip the each fish strips into the egg mixture, covering completely, then the dry mixture. Place on a sprayed baking sheet. Bake for 5 minutes, then rotate sides and bake for another 5 minutes.

http://perfectleypeared.com/2011/06/28/bake-tilapia-fish-sticks/

Views: 23

Replies to This Discussion

I got some Tilapia today at Sam's club that is packaged individually and there are about 10 in the box (I think)  Anyway I opened one and it is seasoned with a light sauce, pepper and other spices.  It was very tasty and I was able to cook it in the microwave.  Next time I will try it in a pan on the stove.  I think it will cook better that way.  And I said all that to say it was very tasty.  My husband is not a fish fan so this type of packaging is great for me.  

This recipe for Fish stick is nice because they are baked.  I love fish stick but don't like frying them. 

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service