TBD

TBD on Ning

If someone made a movie of your life what would be the part that would make the audience really laugh?

Views: 36

Replies to This Discussion

With me it would be when they filmed me asleep sitting up with my head practically on my chest and my second son telling my youngest grandsons other grandmother She sleeps with her head on her t***s,   She was a very quiet lady and wasn't ready for that comment.  Neither was I.  

Lol Helen.

Oh, lol, Helen, out of the mouth of kids, right? :D

When I went down a waterslide at the community pool and my bathing suit top came undone. I stayed underwater until I got it fastened back on. 

Oh, no, a wardrobe malfunction for sure, lol.

Probably when I was born (sarcastic laughter about the absurdity of 2 people who never should've had kids at all having yet a 3rd).

Oh....sorry.

I jumped out of a tree and my skirt got hung on a fence post, there I hung until my friend went and got my grandfather to get me down. Years ago at Santa Monica beach, a wave caught me and I turned over and over in the water. It threw me upon the sand and when I stood up, realized my top was missing.

Wow, Lilrain, did you get hurt either time, I hope not?

I have to think any audience watching the movie of my life would have either fallen asleep or asked for their money back before they got to any scene funny enough to laugh at. I suppose there was some slap stick to me being falling down drunk in my college years, but I don't remember.

You've got me...life has been pretty circumspect...nothing to evoke belly laughs, I fear. When we went down on the Ventura freeway and I crawled out from under the bike to face oncoming traffic, was I suppose something to see, less comic, than startling.

My great grandson dancing the night away. He loves to dance. He's 2 years old. Other than that my life has been pretty boring.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service