TBD

TBD on Ning

Where is everybody???? Has the Rapture taken all the TBDers except for 6????

I just checked the news. There is no news of the Rapture happening. However, out of 2,800 members of tbd, there are only 6 of us on line. Does this mean that most TBDers were whisked away to Heaven? I never expected to be raptured, but I never expected that most TBD members would either. Guess I must have been wrong. I'll really be pissed if Larry, Stir, Quinn and Teebubbadee are gone and I'm still here. I know Kooner didn't get swooshed away cause she's on line.

ANY BODY STILL HERE CHECK IN. WE'LL SHARE THE LOOT LEFT BEHIND.

Tags: MONEY, RAPTURE, ROCKANDROLL, SEX, SINNERS

Views: 28

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am not missing anybody.
I'm not packing any time soon.

guess we're having a small, intimate little Saturday night gathering at the T.

I haven't been raptured. 

too bad. boy, am I in the mood to be raptured.

All accounted for in my line of vision.

Although, I haven't spoken to my sister today. Nah.....she's still here :-)

Did you know that a number of people actually spent hundreds and thousands of  their own dollars marketing this thing?

I will never understand fanaticism...

"Did you know that a number of people actually spent hundreds and thousands of  their own dollars marketing this thing?"

What a bunch of morons. All that advertising space, wasted on blind faith, fear and guilt.

Probably a better use of money than Newt ADs.
'-)

LOL

Just to be safe, I was hiding out on FB....I figured FB was too big and powerful to be phased by the rapture.

Come to think of it, I've been wondering if I've been transported to some parallel universe.  I started wondering that in 1973, as I recall.

You were high then, weren't you?
No, I wasn't....and thats kinda scary, isn't it!   ;O

I just saw some "Christian" guy on the news.

He claims that "real Christians" never believed Camping.

Suuuuuuure ya didn't...

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service