TBD

TBD on Ning

Where do you live?  Have you moved around a lot in life?  If you could pick anywhere you wanted to live, where would you pick?  Why?

Views: 857

Replies to This Discussion

So true JB, we can have it anytime of day now as long as we stay within the legal limit.  This topic is really getting pretty funny! 

It's a grain and that's one of those food groups they say we should eat, so drinking beer means we're having one of those food groups they want us to have.  Makes sense to me :)

Helen,i remember on the other "network" a topic about shampooing vodka into your scalp.it was interesting.i tell you what.

ok,so i wasn't imagining it,i thought maybe i rubbed too much vodka directly into my brain.(i'm not losing any hair,i just thought it would be a new kinda buzz.)

my town is 2.2 miles,there are 17 bars and liquor stores in town,i don't gotta go nowhere.

A California boy for  the most part. Born in Seal Beach, lived in Midway City, Huntington Beach and Westminster. Most of my school years we lived on Lakewood. Lived in Nebraska from age 3-6. May parents aunts uncles and all my cousins are from there. The last 33 years I've lived in the "Inland Empire". Rancho Cucamonga and the last 23 in Menifee. 70 miles north of San Diego.

I like San Francisco, too.  All I've ever done is drive through it, but it was very pretty.  And I love living near the ocean.....especially the Pacific side.....less hurricanes.  The ground gets a little shaky now and then.....but no place is perfect. 

for me,it don't get better than this:

I've never been to Northern California, but I love Southern California.  Been there twice. 

I love the houses they call the "Painted Ladies". 

i love the painted ladies,i don't know about any houses.

I absolutely love these homes.  They do indeed have so much character and so much history.  Painted ladies can be seen in the most obscure locations and in the most prominent locations.  They do stand the test of time simply b/c their owners take great care. I truly applaud the caretakers!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service