TBD

TBD on Ning

Where do you live?  Have you moved around a lot in life?  If you could pick anywhere you wanted to live, where would you pick?  Why?

Views: 857

Replies to This Discussion

My son brews his own beer.  He's brewed three different kinds.  They are very like the dark, robust German beers.  One was my idea of perfection.....but the other two were a bit too potent for me.  Good, though.  Really good.  He puts the bottles in the upstairs huge master bath tub.....so we don't have bathtub gin....we have bathtub beer.  :-)  I can't deal with most American beers, but I do like Sam Adams. 

The last one he brewed had elements of both tobacco and chocolate in it!  Really!  It was tasty....but way too too for me.

seems to be going that way,besides,it's a pretty good topic,doncha think?

I would love to live anywhere where there's water and it doesn't get cold. 

Is that some local flavored beer?

i really don't think it's a local beer,i haven't seen or heard of it in a very long time,i used to drink it alot when i was a teenager.(in NJ,the drinking age was 18 back then.)it's beer mixed with gatorade.

Beer mixed with gatorade doesn't sound very good.  I'm a big Budweiser fan.  Now if only I could drink it again. 

nah,Helen,it's not very good,i drank it when i was a dumb kid.i don't even know if they still sell it.

What's with the beer theme?  Have lived in NYC all my life and although I've traveled to numerous places including recently Japan, I haven't seen one that I'd leave NYC for. I enjoy each one's flavor but I like my city more.

beer is good food.

And not just for breakfast anymore!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service