TBD

TBD on Ning

OKAY....SINCE WE'RE ON THE TOPIC..

WHAT'S NOT LOST IT'S USEFULNESS...

WHAT DO YOU HAVE HANGING OUT IN THE KITCHEN DRAWER OR IN YOUR TOOLBOX THAT YOU CANNOT DO WITHOUT?

NEVER MIND THE INTERNET OR YOUR CELLPHONE...

JUST THE EVERYDAY TOOL THAT MAKES LIFE JUST A TAD EASIER...

Tags: screwdriver, use a hammer, when in doubt

Views: 24

Replies to This Discussion

Actually I have played that one.

They used to play Mexican Train here at the RV park. I think it died out about a year ago. I grew up playing dominos. And a card game called "Setback". There was a little chant to help remember the point cards. "High, Low, Jack, Jick, Jokers and Game. There was 7 points a round. If you bet all 7 it was called "Shooting The Moon".

We played many domino games, but I have forgotten most of them. I have a set of Double Nines in the RV. 

I have a set of Double 12s for Mexican Train. In fact, if I remember correctly, I brought them w/me for us to play when we met up, do you remember that? ...but we visited instead. '-)

Possibly. Similar games have different names in different parts of the country, although 42 and Moon are the same all over.

* meant to respond to d's up there*

I don't know either of those. Guess I have some things to look forward to learning.

No way on the domino games.

Whaddaya mean, "No way"? You chicken? do I hear a 'bwahking' sound coming from the west of me?
That would be fun! I'm game. '-)

I'm not internet game savvy but I know it can be done.  I'm willing to learn a new game.   I play "Bejeweled" on the fb...solo...but I know there is a way to play w/multiples.  

Loved playing 'setback' .."thunk" was another one way back when.  Hearts and Gin were favs too.

Paperclip.....*bump*
Outdated thinking about women's and men's roles.

I always think to butter my rolls....

NO....wait....wrong roll....uh role...never mind

carry on.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service