TBD

TBD on Ning

Merlot or hard cider.... Merlot or hard cider....?

Could be book or TV... book or TV....?

Shower or not... Shower or not....?

TBD or fb... TBD or fb...?

Chores or read a magazine...

Laundry or clean the kitchen...

Crossword or Sudoku...

What's for After Dinner?

Tags: Beer, Chores, Clean the Kitchen, Homework, Laundry, Scotch, TBD, TV, What's for After Dinner, Wine

Views: 219

Replies to This Discussion

((((Jaylee))))

My shepherd-grizzly bear has been really needy yesterday AND today! What IS up w/that?

Change of weather, maybe?

I dunno....

....it's kinda sweet. ❤

Happy has been sticking to me like glue for the last 4 days?

I'm getting scared...

Do they know something we don't???

Well, seriously, this is odd.

I had a dream 2 nights ago.   There was a young ginger cat that wanted in my purse.  It was big enough but I had to move the sweet potato out of the way.  My last memory was looking in to that purse and seeing the sweet kitty laying on it's back with its paws crossed on it's chest......smiling in only the way kitties can.

I'd let Freud have at that dream but he was a coke-head....what did he know....;-/

I had a 2 hour phone date w/an old gf after my dinner after my dinner. (I kinda ate twice tonight)

I'm quite tired now. We had about a year and a half to catch up on. :-P

I'm having some Foster's Bitters. Altho they have quit calling it "Bitters". It is now called "Premium Ale".

It comes in the Green "Oil Can".  Regular Fosters comes in a Blue "Oil can".

Feel free to use this little tid bit of infomation to start a conversation the next time you are at a social event where you know no one, and feel kind of nervious about being accepted by other attendees.

I just had some popcorn, doctored up with parmesan cheese and cayenne pepper, and a Co-cola.

I'll have a double of that.

Knitting or reading or watching West Wing or building a fire out back, listening to music, TBDing, and sipping some bourbon?

I think I'll go for the latter...

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service