TBD

TBD on Ning

Here is The NFL's schedule for week 3. (All game time posted are EST!)

Do u think your teams have a shot this week? One game that could be interesting would be The 2 and 0 49ers playing The 2 and 0 Vikings. There are no other game where two undefeated teams are playing each other. There are also no 0 and 2 teams who will be playing each other. Guess there are going to be a whole bunch of 0 and 3 teams, (cough! Lions! cough!! cough!!) When the weekend is over--huh?

Sunday September 27
Time (ET) Visiting Team Home Team TV
1:00 pm Cleveland Browns Baltimore Ravens CBS
1:00 pm Washington Redskins Detroit Lions FOX
1:00 pm Jacksonville Jaguars Houston Texans CBS
1:00 pm San Francisco 49ers Minnesota Vikings FOX
1:00 pm Atlanta Falcons New England Patriots FOX
1:00 pm Tennessee Titans New York Jets CBS
1:00 pm Kansas City Chiefs Philadelphia Eagles CBS
1:00 pm Green Bay Packers St. Louis Rams FOX
1:00 pm New York Giants Tampa Bay Buccaneers FOX
4:05 pm New Orleans Saints Buffalo Bills FOX
4:05 pm Chicago Bears Seattle Seahawks FOX
4:15 pm Pittsburgh Steelers Cincinnati Bengals CBS
4:15 pm Denver Broncos Oakland Raiders CBS
4:15 pm Miami Dolphins San Diego Chargers CBS
8:20 pm Indianapolis Colts Arizona Cardinals NBC
Monday September 28
Time (ET) Visiting Team Home Team TV
8:30 pm Carolina Panthers Dallas Cowboys

Tags: 3, nfl, week

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'll be checking the score off and on. That cyber stuff gives me gas.
Hey--I just thought of something!! The Jaguars, The Bengals AND The Lions all won today!!! Could this be a good sign for The Panthers tomorrow night?
The Hawks lost again.

Bout ready to get out the 'old name"
And so the game begins!! who got the cybered pretzels?
Nothing but punts so far! A long night is ahead!
So the Indianapolis Colts becomes the 7th 3 and 0 team of the day! Now there is just one last game to be played and that will be the Panthers vs Dallas.

Hey speaking of which--did u know that the Cowboys have yet to win a game in thier new stadium?? Oh--that is right--They only played one game there so far and it was against the Giants===wasn't it?? Oh well.

Maybe tomorrow night's game against the Panthers might give them a win. After all--Panthers are 0 and 2 so far--and all of the rest of last week's 0 and 2 teams (except Lions of all teams), became 0 and 3 teams today! So Maybe the Panthers will join them tomorrow? But then again...all 3 of the other big cats named teams won today, so maybe panthers will join them? We shall see.
Just by a show of hands around here--how many of u think dallas is going to be able to win thier first game in thier billion and a half dollars stadium tonight? How many of you think The Panthers are going to beat the Cowboys--just because the other 3 cats named teams won thier games?

I am going with the Cats! I know--it is a cheezy reason to root for them, but it is football, and stranger then strange things have happened before. Besides, I have to--I own 9 cats myself!!

So one for The Panthers! Who got the next vote? (And let keep the vote going at least until the game start?)
Though it pains me so. I'll say the Cowboys win it.
So that evens up the votes 1 to 1!! How about some more votes?? we got about 5 or 10 more minutes before the game start!
HEEERRRREEEE WEEEEEE GOOOOO!!!!!!!
And the Cats are FINALLY the ones who draws the first blood!!! Nice!
Looking good for the Cats so far.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service