TBD

TBD on Ning

Here is The NFL's schedule for week 3. (All game time posted are EST!)

Do u think your teams have a shot this week? One game that could be interesting would be The 2 and 0 49ers playing The 2 and 0 Vikings. There are no other game where two undefeated teams are playing each other. There are also no 0 and 2 teams who will be playing each other. Guess there are going to be a whole bunch of 0 and 3 teams, (cough! Lions! cough!! cough!!) When the weekend is over--huh?

Sunday September 27
Time (ET) Visiting Team Home Team TV
1:00 pm Cleveland Browns Baltimore Ravens CBS
1:00 pm Washington Redskins Detroit Lions FOX
1:00 pm Jacksonville Jaguars Houston Texans CBS
1:00 pm San Francisco 49ers Minnesota Vikings FOX
1:00 pm Atlanta Falcons New England Patriots FOX
1:00 pm Tennessee Titans New York Jets CBS
1:00 pm Kansas City Chiefs Philadelphia Eagles CBS
1:00 pm Green Bay Packers St. Louis Rams FOX
1:00 pm New York Giants Tampa Bay Buccaneers FOX
4:05 pm New Orleans Saints Buffalo Bills FOX
4:05 pm Chicago Bears Seattle Seahawks FOX
4:15 pm Pittsburgh Steelers Cincinnati Bengals CBS
4:15 pm Denver Broncos Oakland Raiders CBS
4:15 pm Miami Dolphins San Diego Chargers CBS
8:20 pm Indianapolis Colts Arizona Cardinals NBC
Monday September 28
Time (ET) Visiting Team Home Team TV
8:30 pm Carolina Panthers Dallas Cowboys

Tags: 3, nfl, week

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Carolina vs. Dallas

I still have a vivid memory of their first match. We knocked Michael "Dopeman" Irvin out of the game in the 1st quarter and in the 3rd quarter we hit Deion Sanders' ass so hard that they took him off the field on a gurney.

As long as Jake doesn't throw to anybody other than Smith and Muhammad, in addition to establishing a running game, we might get our first win of the season. That and I'd like to see Tony Romo get pounded by Julius Peppers.
Bears. After last week, anything can happen.
Lance Briggs is the new Brian Urlacher. Go Bears!
Yesssss!
Giants and Jets are 3 and 0!!

Holy crap!! LIONS JUST WON A GAME!!!!!!!! (Wouldn't that be equal to the L.A> clippers winning a game?)

Tom Brady is looking like his old self again, and he wallped the Falcons--Which makes the Falcon no longer an undefeated team!

Brett Favre and his Vikings are still undefeated also, as they beat San Francisco who are no longer undefeated!

And prick...I mean Vick wins his first game back! I am seriously hoping that at least one team will make dog meat out of him sometime during this season! (Yeah--I said that!!)
Da Bears and Da Seahawkies.
An just exactly which side are you sitting on?
I live out in the Puget Sound, soooooooooo, you know who I'm rooting for, but the Da Bear's are Da Best today!
Gotta love that defense. Can I just say it again - Lance Brigggggggs!
Looks like the Steelers weren't stealing anything today.
Teams being added to the 3 and 0 league-- Ravens, Saints, and the Broncos!! We have to wait until the evening is over to find out if the Colts will be giddyup-ing into that squad.

The 0 and 3 teams are The Rams, Buccaneers, Dolphins, Browns, Titans, and The Chiefs!!! (Sorry Ubu! I feel for ya!). We have to wait until tomorrow night to see if The Panthers joins this non-elite club!

As mentioned earlier--and a big turn around..The Detroit Lions ARE NOT a 3 and 0 club!! And I can't believe Detroit's fan haven't been in here making hoopla over that!! Unless of course you are in such shock, you forgot hw to react when the Lions win--huh??
Whose gonna be online here watching The Colts/Cardinal game tonight? Maybe we can have a cybered party or something?? I will bring the cybered potatoe chips and cybered root beers! (Sorry--can't bring the real cybered beer!! I got a cardiac condition u know!!)

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service