TBD

TBD on Ning

When rumors start flying, I tend to keep my head down. (That and hell, the weather'sbeen great)! So, any solid nooze???

Tags: TBD, demise

Views: 42

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for reminding me, Danny.
Thanks for pointing that out Danny. I don't look into that column much as I enjoy ignoring the ads.
I'm just waiting and seeing??????
It's not going anywhere, Darroll. Relax.
I had people ask me to go "over there". I went over, looked around, posted a couple of times, and decided I'd rather stay here. I miss seeing a few people who made a total jump, but I'm thinking TBD/Ning might end up to be stronger in the long haul. I think some excess baggage and self generated drama may have left with some of those who dropped their TBD membership.
I'm not going anywhere. I did set up an account over there because I was asked to by several people near and dear to me, but have never posted. But since today Is Suzan's birthday, I just might go over and say hi to her.
Jackie started a party here, be sure to go and add your greetings!
I did Chez, Actually the first post on the thread. I also posted on her comment wall hear and there. Wanted to cover all the bases.
I'm staying put. I'm old and I don't liken to change much....not even for pretty wallpaper. I'm used to you old farts and I like it that way....'cept for Chez...she's rather timeless...and Pru....she's ancient....I'm a bit fond of Danny aka 'jaundice' and quite a few others....some are AWOL right now but I hope they will pop up and chime in/out...
We just need to keep the home fire burning...smoldering as it may be....*somebody put a candle in the window...*

/Lqv0MwV7Zs0aXpGdBgnK7OpjA9qiUq8OIu5BbbAfgW6any7LuSHKexmx-7YZNJO4zSZH01iJoTeCwk4w*bg-IG*BV0Uj2YlF/candle_frosty_window.gif" alt=""/>

Here ya go, Jaylee..... (and your strawberry-lemon kiss is adorable!)

I'm stayin til the last rat leaves this ship. THAT, I suspecect may take a long long time.
Anyone calls me 'Jaundice' to my face, and I forward their avatar name to http://flailing-tentacles.com/...

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service