TBD

TBD on Ning

More to come...

Views: 990

Replies to This Discussion

No, but there were a couple hundred, which considering this area and the weather was pretty good.

Every little bit helps...:)

welp, I'm seeing where Putin picked the president* up by his ankles and shook all the change out of his pockets, then gave him a wedgie and stuffed him into the hall  locker and slammed the door. T. thought it was a win, apparently, as he was heard giggling girlishly from inside the locker.

Ayup.

Jajaja!

Donald McRonald...you are a cretin.

Instead of staring at me blankly (and to ensure that you don't take this as a compliment), and to save you the trouble of looking up the definition (that can be very difficult), I'll provide you with it.

"A Person that is: brainless, stupid, child-like, and full of pointless information that makes no sense and appeals only to other cretins. They can be found in abundance in every single populated internet forum, where they race to post as many mind-numbing messages as possible in a single session. In addition, they seemingly interbreed with other cretins, ensuring that their cretinous genes continue long after they end up dead meaning the Internet will never be rid of their kind. More's the pity."

Cheers!

From the Urban Dictionary

Yes!!!

I just tried toad a page, but it's not coming up in the discussions. It's off to the right under "Tag again?"

Don't see anything from this end...

It's on the right, under non-descript man, and armadillo friend finder

Words fail me.

yeah, I find that to be the case every day, news-wise. Now, Nikki Haley has resigned.

But boy, did she wax effusive about the Donald.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service