TBD

TBD on Ning

Welcome to the Gathering Place, come in sit a while, refresh
yourself with our brewed coffee, tea, hot coco and a Dew or two. We
have fresh baked goodies to nibble on just in case you might be a
tad hungry, too..........Your money isn't any good here, but your friendship is valued, so come in and
enjoy yourself...if no one is here, please just leave a note to let us know you came to visit.......:)

Ladyg-Owner
Mary - Manager
Lynn - Bartender

I am back up and running.......I also have the Gathering Place....I also set up a group in EONS...so please drop in and say hi there
too..................

http://www.eons.com/groups/group/ladygs-place

Hope all have a peaceful and relaxing day of rest today!

Tags: Food, Friends, Fun, Laughter, Music

Views: 67

Replies to This Discussion

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ Lynn }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}...I see you have met my friend Debra....:) she's new to TBD...so thank you for your hug to her!!
Well hugs to everyone

lynn !! what can i say!! ..big bear(((((huggle)))))) 4 u!!....& anotherone 4 mary too!!!....one 4 ladyg if i could find her ...darn gal!! ..keep missing her ..i got my deoderant on!! ..lol
hey debra..............((((((((huggles)))))))) ..4 u!
Have a Happy Huggble Tuesday everyone.............off to work I go!!!

Hug

Days of Week (Click Me)
wishing you ALL a good Tuesday! i can't seem to make it here in the mornings, but hey, i AM retired after all....
Hi.anyone home
Is it just me or are the weekdays too long
Hi Susan, no it's not you Susan, the weekdays are very long...so it seems to me anyway, and about to get even
longer around the 14th of this March when Daylight Savings start...:)
welp hi there susan ...nice to meet u ..mary mary mary!!..what can i say!..u work way to many hrs....but ya gotta work to pay the bills ..but jeffy gets lonley ..no one to tease! ..lol!!
Jeffy, please come to my page and sign my guest book.....thank you, and anyone else...who might...like to sign and map.......themselves so I know where you are...:)
done said & did sweety!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service