TBD

TBD on Ning

Hello and Welcome to THE GATHERING PLACE. We hope this place will become your home away from home. We want you to relax, stop into the Morning Fix for coffee, stop by on the weekend and party with us and enjoy yourself with new and old friends. We will listen and care about you and never, ever judge nor will disrespect from others be accepted, that kind of behavior is not allowed. We are about fellowship, friendship and lots of fun. Also make sure you stop by The Daily Grind, and Moosie’s Crossing down the way and say HEY. REMEMBER THE WELCOME MAT IS ALWAYS OUT AND THE SIGN ON OUR DOOR SAYS WELCOME HOME.

Ladyg, Creator (chairperson of the board of directors)
Mary, Manager

Tags: Fellowship, Friendship, Fun, Music

Views: 25

Replies to This Discussion

Sure if you don't mine, Lynn........:)
Good night {{{{{{{{Ladyg}}}}}}}}, and thank you so much for opening the new group.......Love to you, my friend!

and I'm guessing, {{{{Lynn}}} you are also off to bed.......so that makes 3 of us..........see you tomorrow!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~Hugs and more Hugs~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sweet Dreams!!!!!!! too
G'night all !!!!!!!!!!!!
Good night JS, LOL.....so much for my guessing you might have
been called to duty.......LOL........have a good night and hope
to see you again, here......:)
You will.... and i was called to duty but am back now just in time for everyone to leave lol...... sweet dreams
:)...that will be great!!!!!!!! JS......sweet dreams to you as well.......:)
Walking around the Lounge, * turning off the lights and looking around* " You know, Lynn......this feels so right!
Like being back home again.......:)" Swiching off the coffee maker and rinsing out the container, setting up the
coffee maker for Ladyg in the morning......"just making sure the windows are latched Lynn, then ready to go out
the door with you......:)"
HEY Who turned out the lights ???
Ooopps.......quickly running over to turn lights back on......."I thought you went
out the door"......LOl.......i'm so sorry!!!!!
LOL is ok im a little slow. i'll follow you out.
"I bet you're tired...having to be on call at any given time of night
and day......Thank you kind sir...it seems Lynn went on ahead of
us......" Turning off the lights once again.....and *smiling*...it's
been a wonderful opening........
goodnight, moon!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service