TBD

TBD on Ning

Hello and Welcome to THE GATHERING PLACE. We hope this place will become your home away from home. We want you to relax, stop into the Morning Fix for coffee, stop by on the weekend and party with us and enjoy yourself with new and old friends. We will listen and care about you and never, ever judge nor will disrespect from others be accepted, that kind of behavior is not allowed. We are about fellowship, friendship and lots of fun. Also make sure you stop by The Daily Grind, and Moosie’s Crossing down the way and say HEY. REMEMBER THE WELCOME MAT IS ALWAYS OUT AND THE SIGN ON OUR DOOR SAYS WELCOME HOME.

Ladyg, Creator (chairperson of the board of directors)
Mary, Manager

Tags: Fellowship, Friendship, Fun, Music

Views: 25

Replies to This Discussion

Reply by lynn 31 seconds ago
Delete
ok, i won't ask, but you're sure a tease! that just has all kinds of possibilities....

I know Lynn but you will have to go and read it for yourself. The man has lost his mind. Bill added a discussion looking for me.
LOL and it's a hoot, too!.......LOL
oh, i see. had no clue who he was or wtf you were talking about. got it now. a hoot, for sure!
I'm still not sure who he is, but he is now a member of our group.......:)
it's a small world -- i think all us tbd-ers know one another, maybe 1-2 people in between, max! they say "7 degrees of separation" in the real world -- i'm guessing no more than 2 in this small town!
:) Bye Amason!...please come back soon!
OK........lol.......for sure I won't ask........*shaking my head* and laughing.......lol
Well ladies and JS, I think I am going to call it a night. I am getting a little tired and I want to be up and ready for in the morning. Thank you all for joining and coming tonight, I know we are few in numbers right now but I know we will grow by leaps and bounds. Thank you again and good night my friends.

G'night G hugsssssssssss
there he is -- we thought you'd left! i'm headin' out, hope to see you another time, JS!

WELL DONE!!!!!

g'nite, Ladyg. I'm heading out the door, right behind you!
Mary, do you want me to hang around, while you lock up for the nite?

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service