TBD

TBD on Ning

Hello and Welcome to THE GATHERING PLACE. We hope this place will become your home away from home. We want you to relax, stop into the Morning Fix for coffee, stop by on the weekend and party with us and enjoy yourself with new and old friends. We will listen and care about you and never, ever judge nor will disrespect from others be accepted, that kind of behavior is not allowed. We are about fellowship, friendship and lots of fun. Also make sure you stop by The Daily Grind, and Moosie’s Crossing down the way and say HEY. REMEMBER THE WELCOME MAT IS ALWAYS OUT AND THE SIGN ON OUR DOOR SAYS WELCOME HOME.

Ladyg, Creator (chairperson of the board of directors)
Mary, Manager

Tags: Fellowship, Friendship, Fun, Music

Views: 25

Replies to This Discussion

Ok people let's come into the lounge now.
so nice to be here with some current friends, and looking to meet some new ones too! Thank you, Ladyg, for inviting me in!!!
eply by lynn 1 minute ago
Delete
so nice to be here with some current friends, and looking to meet some new ones too! Thank you, Ladyg, for inviting me in!!!

You are so welcome my dear friend. I need good friends around me that give positive energy and love like you do.
HI....{{{{{{{Lynn}}}}}}}}, so great to see you here....:)...
Well, {{{{{Ladyg}}}}}}, what would u like for me to do for you
this very happy evening?
You know all I need is my true friends and good conversation.
And a tray of drinks. LOL
champagne first, then we'll drink!
well, i absolutely think we need a toast!
Here is to good friends, good company, and good times in The Gathering Place!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I totally agree Lynn, to the best of the best, I love you all and I thank you for being here with me tonight. CHEERS TO YOU ALL
CHEERS TO YOU, MADAM.......GROUP LEADER/OR CREATOR.......WHICHEVER.......LOL
Yes indeed,Lynn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There I made it.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service