TBD

TBD on Ning

Hello and Welcome to all that come by our humble lounge. Please sit and have coffee and breakfast or we also have take out if you need to get to work. You are most welcome to return in the evening for drinks, music and lots of fun. Leave a message and say hello, we are so glad that you stopped by to visit us...................

Ladyg, Owner
Mary, Manager
Lynn, Bartender

Tags: Friends, Fun, Humor, Music

Views: 33

Replies to This Discussion

Good Morning Mary and all who pass this way. I wish you a wonderful day and I will see you all tonight

*Peeking in,**...and dang it missed you again! chickie cat....boo hoo....hope we get to see each other some time tonight, if only for a wee bit......have missed you, gf!!!........and you have a safe trip yourself!
Hello? Anyone home? Just stopped in to say hi to everyone! Have a great evening!
Hey Cat!.....seems I just missed you too!...........I am batting a 1000 here........LOL
i realize nobody's here, but want you to know i thought of you.... and i'll see you, maybe, sometime sunday, i hope!
Good Morning everyone, thank God it's Friday, party in the house tonight, to all that pass this way have a great day and I will see you all tonight

Time for a little coffee

Photobucket
what no tea?
Sorry everyone I had a medical emergancy at home with one of the grands and I am just getting back on to say I will be on in the morning. Mary, you have a wonderful trip and get a lot of rest. Cat, Chickie Cat, Jim, Jeff come back in the morning for coffee and I will fix up breakfast. Love you all, good night.

hope all's resolved and well....scary business. i'll see you guys on sunday, for sure!
Good morning!

Let me get the coffee and tea ready while I'm here for you. . .
And big hugs to you Ladyg. I hope all is well with your grandchild.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hello Lynn and Cat sorry I missed you all this morning I over slept and I guess really tired. Well I am going to get me some coffee and read the paper for a while and see if anyone comes in. Oh and BTW thank you the problem is not quite resolved yet.

MMMMMMMM donuts looking pretty good

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service