TBD

TBD on Ning

Hello and Welcome to all that come by our humble lounge. Please sit and have coffee and breakfast or we also have take out if you need to get to work. You are most welcome to return in the evening for drinks, music and lots of fun. Leave a message and say hello, we are so glad that you stopped by to visit us...................

Ladyg, Owner
Mary, Manager
Lynn, Bartender

Tags: Friends, Fun, Humor, Music

Views: 33

Replies to This Discussion

Hugs to you Chickie Cat........always little sis...:) and Ladyg, dew jeff, hoot jim,Tina, Marti Lynn........am home now and pretty tired........
stopped to say hello, but nobody's home.
g'nite, LK. hugs to everybody else, and hope to see you tomorrow....
Sorry I missed everyone it has been a long day for me. So I will say good night to all

Good morning all. First time here. Schedule changed again but now have most weekend evenings off. I hope to see my old friends and make a few new ones. Have a great day..
Pat

Oh, coffee large w/a bagel and CC please..
Good Morning, Patrick!!!!!!!! so glad to see you here again, with us!...and looking forward to seeing more of my friend. Don't just love schedule changes? LOL.........and a very Good morning to you Ladyg, Lynn, Chickie Cat, dew Jeff, Tina, Jim, Marti...and all who swing by.........Happy Hump Day for all!

Wednesday Comments

Spicecomments.com - Wednesday Comments

Pat I am so happy to see you my sweet, I really missed you so glad you're back. Mary my little chickadee it is always a pleasure to see you. Chickie Cat, Lynn, Jeff and Jim and all others who pass this way blessings and welcome to you all. Can't make any promises but I hope to be on tonight. Love you all

HAPPY HUMP DAY LADIES

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!! Where is Chickie Cat, when you need her? LOL
Well here I is, close to 8 pm...just hanging and watching taped DWTS's.....will check every few mins to see if anyone has come in.....:)
Patrick, Ladyg, Mary, everyone who hasn't already checked in
just flying by to say i'm thinking of you all! a busy week, for sure. hugs all around!
:) We know you are very busy, my friend.....so {{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}} to you as well!:)
Hugs to all I will be up early in the morning I hope to catch a few of you on your way to work. Good Night all and sweet dreams.

To you {{{{{{{Ladyg}}}}}}}} and to {{{{{{{{{all}}}}}}}}} who come by...gearing up for a busy one today!.....then off to the retreat tomorrow.......hope to see some of you tonight, as I won't be back till Sunday night......if I by some chance miss ya'lll...........Have a Wonderful and Blessed Weekend......:)

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service